Rate Dr. Yelena Lubman

Dr. Yelena Lubman's Ratings

I love my doctor! I have been seeing her for 6 years now

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2607443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

I enjoy Dr. Lubman very much! With my fourth pregnancy I was quite disappointed my previous OB had retired from delivering. His nurse assured me I would love Dr. Lubman and I really did. She assured me she would really prefer to deliver vaginally and would do everything in her power to help me do so, and without medication, as I desired. Everything went beautifully and I am looking forward to starting my fifth pregnancy journey with her next week! I trust her with the lives of me and my newborns! I don't remember the office being super punctual but since it's alone time for me I certainly don't mind!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2575666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2457461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

DR. Lubman & Staff is very caring an knowledgable about there patients never had an issue with anyone will refer my family an friends to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1928682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2013

Really great OBGYN. She genuinelycares about her patients. She takes the time to try and get to know you on a personal level, which is very nice. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1928681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

Dr. Lubman is a rare find. She's knowledgeable, compassionate, attentive, and thorough. I am pregnant with my second child and couldn't be in better hands. She listens attentively and addresses any questions or concerns that I may have. During an exam she takes the time to check the progress of my pregnancy while asking questions. I am happy to call her my doctor! I highly recommend Dr. Lubman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1928680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2012

I am very happy with Dr Lubman & her staff. I have had two surgeries with Dr. Lubman. On my first visit with her I was there because I had an abnormal pap & I have a history of abnormal paps. Dr. Lubman first sat down with me in her office. (fully clothed)I was impressed. What doctor takes the time to do this anymore? We had a informative conversation, came up with a plan of care. Then I was moved to an exam room. Her bedside manner is comforting. She is a great surgeon. I will be seeing her for years to come. As far as her staff, I am equally pleased. Julianna & Nicole are friendly, helpful. I would and do recommend Dr. Lubman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1928679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2012

My annual FREE exam cost me 550$, because she sent my analysis to the lab, which don't serve my insurance company.... It was very unprofessional!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1928678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2011

I had my first daughter with Dr.Lubman. She is a good doctor. She was very professional during labor process and I felt very comfortable. I am waiting to meet my second baby and I have been seeing Dr Lubman again this time as well. Great person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1928677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2011

I went to the doctor's a month ago for the first time and was very pleased and comfortable with her examination of me. She was very thorough. She suggested I get a mammogram since I am high risk and had not had one in 2 years. After a week has passed the doctor herself actually called my house and made me aware that she was going to keep calling me until I made my appointment. Its nice to know that there are doctors who still care about their patients personally and that I am not just a number.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1928676].votes_count ]]