Rate Dr. Yelena Lubman

Dr. Yelena Lubman's Ratings

Submitted July 2, 2014 | flag

DR. Lubman & Staff is very caring an knowledgable about there patients never had an issue with anyone will refer my family an friends to her.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2013 | flag

Really great OBGYN. She genuinelycares about her patients. She takes the time to try and get to know you on a personal level, which is very nice. Highly recommended.

Submitted July 20, 2012 | flag

Dr. Lubman is a rare find. She's knowledgeable, compassionate, attentive, and thorough. I am pregnant with my second child and couldn't be in better hands. She listens attentively and addresses any questions or concerns that I may have. During an exam she takes the time to check the progress of my pregnancy while asking questions. I am happy to call her my doctor! I highly recommend Dr. Lubman.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2012 | flag

I am very happy with Dr Lubman & her staff. I have had two surgeries with Dr. Lubman. On my first visit with her I was there because I had an abnormal pap & I have a history of abnormal paps. Dr. Lubman first sat down with me in her office. (fully clothed)I was impressed. What doctor takes the time to do this anymore? We had a informative conversation, came up with a plan of care. Then I was moved to an exam room. Her bedside manner is comforting. She is a great surgeon. I will be seeing her for years to come. As far as her staff, I am equally pleased. Julianna & Nicole are friendly, helpful. I would and do recommend Dr. Lubman.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2012 | flag

My annual FREE exam cost me 550$, because she sent my analysis to the lab, which don't serve my insurance company.... It was very unprofessional!

Submitted Sept. 17, 2011 | flag

I had my first daughter with Dr.Lubman. She is a good doctor. She was very professional during labor process and I felt very comfortable. I am waiting to meet my second baby and I have been seeing Dr Lubman again this time as well. Great person.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2011 | flag

I went to the doctor's a month ago for the first time and was very pleased and comfortable with her examination of me. She was very thorough. She suggested I get a mammogram since I am high risk and had not had one in 2 years. After a week has passed the doctor herself actually called my house and made me aware that she was going to keep calling me until I made my appointment. Its nice to know that there are doctors who still care about their patients personally and that I am not just a number.

Submitted May 4, 2011 | flag

Dr. Lubman is an outstanding doctor. She is extremely perceptive about her patients and understands their unique situations. I was very anxious about my pregnancy because it was already stressful having gone through IVF. She picked up on that right away and definitely worked to make me understand that I was ok and to not worry or over analyze. I never had a problem when I would call with questions or issues, and in the hospital, she couldn't have been better. I ended up having to have a c-section due to my son's head size, but Dr. Lubman was very careful with every cue. She does approach things in a calming, not-excitable manner, probably due to me being anxious already, but I knew she was on top of every detail, and I truly trusted her throughout it all. I now have a beautiful son thanks to her, and I trust her with my future medical care and future pregnancies without question.

Submitted April 11, 2011 | flag

Dr. Lubman delivered my daughter in October and it was a great experience. She was very helpful and understanding. She listened to what you had to say and she was honest in her answers. Although, the waiting period in the office was a little ridculious, it was worth it to see her. I will def. be going back to her for my second child.

Submitted March 16, 2011 | flag