Rate Dr. Abdalla Z. Bandak

Dr. Abdalla Z. Bandak's Ratings

I had a brachioplasty done August 20 2014 and I couldn't be happier. He is an honest caring and excellent doctor who changed my life.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2014 | flag

I had breast reduction surgery and I am very happy with the result! Dr. Bandak and his staff is excellent and very attentive. Will always recommend him.

Submitted May 30, 2014 | flag

Dr. Bandak is not only efficient but has an excellent patient manner. He has a great sense of humor and is extremely helpful and honest. All of these qualities are essential in a great physician and he is at the top of the list. I greatly reccommend him to my friends and family members.

Submitted May 14, 2014 | flag

Dr. Bandak did a breast implant when I had breast cancer surgery in May 2010. He did a skin graft which died after 3 weeks. He put me in the hospital the very same night and moved muscle, tissue and skin from my back to cover my implant. He gave my his cell phone number in case I needed him. I had difficulties with a nurse not checking me as Dr. Bandak had ordered so I did call his cell phone and he took care of the matter right away. I love his staff also, they are all very friendly with their patients. When I went for my yearly checkup last year, there was a lady in another exam room that was going to have implants and he asked if I would be willng to let her see what he had done for me. I readly agreed to do so. I tell everyone who my plastic surgeon is and that I would recommend him to anyone. I hope he never leaves the Charleston area because I don't want another plastic surgeon.

Submitted May 3, 2013 | flag

Dr. Bandak is an excellent doctor. He has a wonderful bedside manner, is polite, friendly, and takes time to explain every procedure and answer all questions. His office staff is wonderful! Both my husband and I are patients. I always reccommend him to everyone I talk to who is thinking about having plastic surgery.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2013 | flag

Dr. Bandak is extremely helpful and knowledgeable in his field of practice. He made me feel very comfortable in his office. He was highly professional and kind. I would recommend him to anyone i meet needing a plastic surgeon.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2012 | flag

I lost 80lbs and Dr. Bandak performed abdominoplasty on me. He is a wonderful doctor. My surgery turned out great. I look better now then when I was in my twenties. He and his staff were both kind and professional. I am so glad I had him do my surgery. I would recommend him to my friends and family in a heart beat.

Submitted May 2, 2012 | flag

Dr Bandak is great. The staff is great. Very courteous and pleasant. He explained everything very well. The only negative is the wife/manager. She can be intrusive and seems pushy, but I love the doctor!

Submitted April 4, 2012 | flag

Dr Bandak is the only doctor for me. He really cares about you and if you are happy with his work.

Submitted March 29, 2012 | flag

I really like Dr Bandakl. He is very pleasant and willing to answer all questions. He makes sure that he gives you his cell phone number. Everything didn't go perfect and I had to have additional surgery. I ended up in the hospital for 3 weeks. He went out of town for 3 days and he made arrangements for his nurse to come in to change my dressing. His wife and office staff are fantastic too'

Submitted March 21, 2012 | flag