Rate Dr. James A. Boozan

Dr. James A. Boozan's Ratings

I went for a simple procedure. I requested that he explain all details but he was most cursory. I had a lot of pain but he kept saying "You're OK." I was most panicky but he did nothing to help. Very insensitive, I believe.

Submitted July 15, 2014 | flag

Dr. Boozan suggested a suite of surgeries, that carried complications and risks. I went to UPenn for a second opinion, and they said the surgeries were unnecessary. Dr. Boozan did not explain the procedure very well nor all the possible complications, I did all research on my own.

Submitted July 15, 2010 | flag

Heard many good things about Dr. Boozan and used him for surgery for nasal polyps and deviated septum. Visited me both before and after the surgery. Good personality. Answers all your questions and spends as much time as you need. Pretty much runs on time for appointments. I would use him again.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2010 | flag

Dr. Boozan was great...he diagnosed my cholosteatoma immediately...I had been to about 10 doctors before this that had no idea what was wrong with me. He has a great demeanor too. I'm lucky I found him.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2009 | flag

I saw Dr. Boozan a couple of times and he seemed pleasant and professional. However, after my last visit, I contacted him more than once as I had a question with regard to my medical problem. Dr. Boozan never returned my call. I do not intend to return to him.

Submitted May 20, 2009 | flag

Great doctor. Very cool and calming personality. Friendly. Accomodating and knowlegable. Gave me my hearing back.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2008 | flag

Reading the other comments, I'm a bit skeptical. But I believe Dr. Boozan was wonderful at telling me everything I needed to know about my rhinoplasty. I would definetly use him again.

Submitted July 1, 2008 | flag

Dr Boozan ROCKS.. he's been my daughters Dr for her tubes in her ears, her tonsils being removed, My grandmothers dr for her Cyst in her throat,my mother, my friends Dr for his problems.. and so many more people that i have suggested Dr Boozan to.. all liked him and his ways of doing things.. we all were comfortable..and clearly made aware of all aspectrs of his findings and his suggestions and his surgeries..My dau ghter loves him becasue she thinks he's got a cute middle name and weras pink ties! we dont pass a pink tie withough her saying.. I wnder how Dr Jame Aloysius is.Keep doing what you do Dr Boozan..You ROCK!

Submitted Jan. 28, 2008 | flag

I've heard some people say neg. things about Dr. Boozan, but I like him. It just took awhile for him to believe that I had an incredible ear infection. I had to see him for over two months and he saw me twice a week. I like him better then his Nurse Practioner.

Submitted Jan. 1, 2008 | flag