Rate Dr. Dennis Senderovich

Dr. Dennis Senderovich's Ratings

Dr Dennis is good his staff has a high turnover and aren't up to par. Was quoted one price then received a bill for $800 more dollars because the receptionist estimated instead of taking the time to call my insurance company and finding out an actual price. I have been going there since they opened.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2013 | flag

My family and I have been going there for a long time. Would not go anywhere else.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2013 | flag

very knowledgeable,skillful doctor who my family and I were comfortable with.

Submitted March 20, 2013 | flag

just moved. great doctor! very happy to find a great dentist, who my whole family is comfortable with. highly recommend.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2013 | flag

Great doctor, really helpful; explains everything. Quotes you prices before charging you and they ARE accurate. I totally disagree with the other comment. Would recommend highly!

Submitted Jan. 13, 2012 | flag

great doctor, so telling my friends and family about him

Submitted March 31, 2011 | flag

Dr was genuine in listening to my concerns. Front staff is friendly and very helpful with confirming insurance coverage. I have had bad experiences as a kid and am nervous about dental work. I had not had a cleaning in 8 years bc I was so scared. The hygeinist was very gentle and thourough in checking my mouth over. The office is busy but the dr is great about getting you in right away if you are in pain! I have had several appointments since my deep cleaning and dr has taken away my fears!

Submitted March 9, 2011 | flag

AWESOME!!! Loved everything about this office!! The other positive comments are true!!

Submitted Dec. 3, 2010 | flag

Awesome staff and Dr. Dennis is very helpful and friendly. I would recommend him to anyone!!!

Submitted Nov. 15, 2010 | flag