Rate Dr. Evan J. Fertig

Dr. Evan J. Fertig's Ratings

Dr. Fertig saw my child in the hospital and was wonderful. He made sure my child was okay and did NOT rush us home like a lot of doctors have. He gave me a very detailed run down of everything going on, and told me the truth. I trust this doctor and that's hard to come by.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2013 | flag

We love Dr. Fertig !!! best neurologist around !! He has helped my 6 year old daughter so much with her epilepsy. He always makes sure she's taken care of & I'm comfortable with the decisions made also. So happy to be his patient !

Submitted April 24, 2013 | flag

Part of the outstanding Epilepsy program at Yale, Dr. Fertig is a pleasure to work with as a patient, and I say "work with" because he always includes the patient in the decision making process, is committed to finding the appropriate care, and seems like a genuinely nice guy, as well a a very skilled neurologist.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2007 | flag