Rate Dr. Evan J. Fertig

Dr. Evan J. Fertig's Ratings

I must say this is one of the best drs. He is a 10 on the list. He cares about his patients. He wants to send home a positive patient before anything not like other drs who sometimes just want to get u out. Even when I told him I had a dentist appointment because like alot of adults/ patients dont like to b in the hospital he said in a very sternwonderful bedside manner he side well you can hold off on that this is more important you knew you had a dr. Who cares about his patients! ! I tell u this man is a caring physician. Thank you Virginia Gray.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2564334].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

Dr. Fertig saw my child in the hospital and was wonderful. He made sure my child was okay and did NOT rush us home like a lot of doctors have. He gave me a very detailed run down of everything going on, and told me the truth. I trust this doctor and that's hard to come by.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1929135].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2013

We love Dr. Fertig !!! best neurologist around !! He has helped my 6 year old daughter so much with her epilepsy. He always makes sure she's taken care of & I'm comfortable with the decisions made also. So happy to be his patient !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1929134].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

Part of the outstanding Epilepsy program at Yale, Dr. Fertig is a pleasure to work with as a patient, and I say "work with" because he always includes the patient in the decision making process, is committed to finding the appropriate care, and seems like a genuinely nice guy, as well a a very skilled neurologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1929133].votes_count ]]