Rate Dr. George E. Maloney

Dr. George E. Maloney's Ratings

Dr. George Maloney has been my dentist for 25 years. I have fillings in my mouth that he placed 25 years ago, and they still feel great. I know he runs a very modern office and he and his staff always make sure I am comfortable throughout any procedure. I would absolutely recommend this dental office to both adults and children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2698112].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

I had a very positive experience at the office of Dr. George Maloney. He placed two all porcelain crowns on my front teeth and they are absolutely beautiful. He and his staff madr me perfectly comfortable during the procedure which took less than one hour. I would absolutely recommend this office. I give it my highest rating for overall excellence!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

Dr. Maloney took 3 hrs to do an amalgam filling and the occlusion is way off. I could not sit in the chair any longer as the assistant paid no attention at all to her suction and I was constantly trying to move the suction out from my mandible as it was extremely painful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2405768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

very good work i had done

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][670608].votes_count ]]