You may also like

Rate Dr. Randall T. Weingarten

Dr. Randall T. Weingarten's Ratings

Dr. Weingarten should ditch his staff and replace these people with caring assistants who are willing to really help someone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2823981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

I like Dr. Weingarten a lot. He performed my deviated septum surgery & it went very smoothly

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2767085].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

Dr. Weingarten put a tube in my ear after having been treated unsuccessfully by 2 other doctors. My ear would not clear after coming down from some mountains and 2 days later I had a full blown ear and sinus infection. I lost hearing in the ear and had constant pain and pressure. After 5 weeks of 4 visits to two different docs, and no suggestion from them to see an ENT, I took it upon myself to get in to see Dr. Weingarten. He put the tube in right in his office and I had instant relief!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2759377].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Dr Weingarten treated me for sinus problems. The results of the surgery is very good. I breath sooo much better. Recovery from surgery is painful and long lasting, but that is to be expected.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2754311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Weingarten for over a year now, I feel he is a good doctor and doesn't sugar coat anything. I would recommend and I have recommended him to others who needed ENT treatments. He is very personable and takes his time examining and explaining all medical issues at hand

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2751781].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Dr Weingarten has been treating my daughter for chronic ear infections since she was 10 months old. He has preformed two surgeries on her. He is the best! It is hard to get into see him, which is hard when you have a sick child, but he is the only one that I would trust with my children, or any other family member. There is no sugar coating, you know what is wrong and what you need to do to fix it. I would if you need an ENT, Dr Weingarten is the one you need to see.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2741994].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Knowledgeable and caring doctor. Helpful. He tells it like it is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

Dr. Weingarten is thorough, provides patient guidance and informative education regarding questions. Overall the doctor and staff provide excellent comprehensive patient care and they are very good about rescheduling if you happen to miss an appointment. Yes, it might take some time to get in to see the Dr., but the practice is busy because he is an excellent doctor and yet they manage to expedite appointments when necessary. Well worth any inconvenience in exchange for quality care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

Dr. Weingarten is a jerk. My mother was referred to him by the hospital to have packing removed from her nose and possibly have her nose cauterized. His response, Oh they send you to me to remove it, so if it bleeds I have to cauterize it? Well DUH!!! You are a "specialist" and it's not like your not getting paid for it. He made her feel so uncomfortable that she left, after the removal and his rude dismissal, only to have to have it repacked again within three days. My suggestion, don't use him. There are other doctors in town who will do what you need without intimidation and bullying.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2590075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

I was very pleased with Dr. Weingarten, this is the 2nd office visit and both times he was very good, thorough and friendly. I was in and out in less than an hour. I feel that he is a great doctor and would highly recommend him (as I already have)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2521117].votes_count ]]