Rate Dr. Randall T. Weingarten

Dr. Randall T. Weingarten's Ratings

I was very pleased with Dr. Weingarten, this is the 2nd office visit and both times he was very good, thorough and friendly. I was in and out in less than an hour. I feel that he is a great doctor and would highly recommend him (as I already have)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2521117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

Dr Weingarten is a rude man. My sister and I tried to explain why we were at his office and all he did was talk over us. The women at the front desk were very nice but the him and the rest of his staff were pretty rude. My situation was I had surgery done on my nose a few days before I saw him and the hospital told me I needed to see and ENT to have the packing in my nose removed, now not ever having had this surgery done I had no idea what I was supposed to do. He acted like he couldn't be bothered with someone like me. I would never recommend anyone to this doctor. He's rude and does not let you explain anything. Makes me wonder how his practice even stays open.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2457483].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 3, 2014

The time & money I spent seeing Dr. Weingarten were a complete waste. In fact, I'm disappointed that my PCP referred me to him. The referral was to "Consult and treat allergies." I realize doctors today are very limited on time with patients but I barely got to speak with him and explain my issues. When he first came into the room he spent a few minutes cracking a joke, then he made two ridiculous recommendations on how to treat the allergy/sensitivity reactions I started to describe. Then he sent me down the hall to have my hearing checked (not something I was there for.) I just received the bill and thankfully I do have insurance coverage. But when I see what he charged "in total" for the extremely short period of time I was with him (with NO meaningful feedback on the medical reason I was there) I am shocked. The charges are excessive and unreasonable. There were no services rendered for the reason I was there. I wouldn't recommend this guy to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1929188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

I am no stranger to doctors. I have been sick most of my life and just within the last couple of years I was diagnosed with cancer. I was referred to this doctor and was told that my recent PET scan results would be forwarded with the referral. Well, the initial phone call went great, however when I got there I had a horrible experience. First of all, I had a four page questionnaire to fill out and then when I was called into the room I was asked questions that I answered on the form. Know your patient. Then the doctor flew in, acted like he was God, and threw around the cancer word on me AFTER he barked at me for not having the PET scan. Well, it wasn't my responsibility to get the scans and they already had the report. He demanded that I go to the imaging center since he didn't want to pay for the scan. Then he started in on my thyroid and biopsies. I was there for a cyst like something that was in my throat. Several other non professional things happened. Never see this Dr!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1929185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1929187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1929186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2012

Dr. Weingarten is the rudest, meanest and most ignorant doctor I have ever met. He treats any patient that might be unusual in their medical needs and responses with disdain! He spoke to us RUDELY. He belittled the patient for not responding to his medications. In trying to have any kind of rational conversation with him...it was impossible. He belittled his nursing staff in the hallway! It is my hope that Dr. Weingarten experiences the same "care and compassion" that he demonstrates to his patients and other professionals. Dr. Weingarten you should have your license taken away. Clearly you are not a doctor motivated for any concern other than lining your pockets. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1929182].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

Dr. Weingarten was one of two referrals I received from my Endo for thyroid surgery. My husband went with me and by the time we left we both thought he was great. He answered all my questions (and I had a lot) in detail, he never rushed through, and despite what other people have written he has a fantastic bedside manner and a great sense of humor. I felt completely comfortable about having surgery by the time I left that first appt, and this was my first surgery EVER. The morning of surgery I had even more questions which he again answered in detail and he took his time talking to me even though I know he was very busy with surgeries that day. My husband told me later that right after surgery he went to talk to my husband and my mother in the waiting area and explained how the surgery went. He explained everything to me again the next morning when he made his rounds at the hospital. My incision is a perfectly straight thin line that is healing very well. He's a fantastic surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1929181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2011

I was on vacation visitng when I was in need of a doctor. Dr. Weingarten took us last minute, his staff squeezed us in. He was excellent! Great Dr! Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1929180].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Weingarten by my daughter's pediatrician to look at her ears for possible tubes. He took his time explaining to me exactly why she needed tubes and how the surgery would go. He also took the time to explain to me that she would be back to normal in a matter of a few hours after the surgery. I'm forever grateful for the time he took with me and my husband and daughter to make sure we knew exactly what was happening. He listened to all of our concerns and was extremely sweet and caring towards our daughter asking her all about pre-school. The surgery went fantastic and I will definitely be returning for any other ear, nose, or throat needs. I definitely recommend Dr. Weingarten to any one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1929179].votes_count ]]