Rate Dr. Robert W. Passloff

Dr. Robert W. Passloff's Ratings

Dr Passloff and his staff were great. I got stuck just a few hours before my appointment where my sister canceled on me and rescheduling would have meant waiting 2 weeks. The girls actually babysat my 16 month old for me so I could keep my appointment! Being a dad, the dr said he understood, I was amazed at the level of personal care. The procedure was rather long but he explained what needed to be done and how thorough he was completing the work.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2013 | flag

Our experience with Dr. Passloff and the his office staff was outstanding. When we called to explain our difficulty, his staff was polite, courteous, professional and demonstrated an appropriate and reassuring amount of concern.They spoke with the doctor who extended his office hours to accomodate us.When we arrived we were promptly and politely informed of office procedures and policies. Dr. Passloff was extremely helpful in explaining the problem and informing us as to the available treatment options. We decided with his guidance on a treatment plan. He initiated treatment immediately. His preparation enable the procedure to proceed without any discomfort. His post treatment instructions were clear,carefully explained, and accompanied by a written summary for us to follow after we left. He encouraged our questions and was patient and thorough.Dr.Passloff's rates are compettitive,but I am certain we could not receive better or even comparable care at any price.Highly recommend him.

Submitted July 9, 2013 | flag

I had an emergency root canal & Dr. Passloff treated me in an efficient way so that I was pain free when I Left his office.............I had a very pleasant exsperience with his staff & the Doctor.......

Submitted July 8, 2013 | flag

My dentist sent me to Dr Passloff after seeing what looked like an abcessed root. But there were NO symptoms--huh? Dr Passloff seemed confused and agreed to look at a radiograph of that tooth prior to the one he took and said he'd get back to me. He never responded though I followed up with an additional email. Frankly I feel rather abandoned and eventually scheduled a visit with another orthodontist. He seems professional but to me this was very unprofessional behaviour to leave a person just hanging with no follow-up.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2012 | flag

I had my root canal done by Dr. Kevin Rubin an associate in Dr. Passloff office. Being a dentist myself I knew that this group practice is excellent. I must say the level of professional and the quality of care was fantastic. My wife also a dentist had advanced laser root canal surgery done by Dr. Passloff and was extremely pleased with the procedure. I highly recommend Advanced Root Canal Specialists for root canal therapy.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2011 | flag

Very happy with staff and Dr.Passloff, very professional.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2011 | flag

Excellent experience. I would not have my root canals anywhere else.

Submitted June 25, 2010 | flag