Dr. Steven C. Spencer

Rate Dr. Steven C. Spencer

Dr. Steven C. Spencer's Ratings

I read the previous comments regarding Dr Spencer's staff, and he must have fired the bad ones! He, Michelle and Amanda have taken care of me, my husband and three kids for years now and have never had an issue and I feel they take excellent care of my family. We can always get in usually the same day with a very small wait. I'm grateful for Dr Spencer and his office!

Submitted Aug. 5, 2014 | flag

Submitted Nov. 7, 2013 | flag

Nice doctor and staff. Have only been there once. Have tried to follow up on some tests and have been calling for three days. No call backs even after leaving messages. Very disappointing.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2012 | flag

Dr Spence himself is a great doctor, however getting through the rude and obnoxious office staff is a horrible job. They are rude, especially on the phone, and act like it's a chore for them to actually do their jobs. I am finding a new doctor, even though I like Dr Spence, simply because I cannot stand his office staff. If you do not have an answer to their questions instantly over the phone you can expect to be yelled at.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2012 | flag

Doctor is very knowledgeable and attentive. Unfortunately, cannot say the same for the rest of his staff. Suggest you schedule only with Dr. Spenser otherwise you may be disappointed.

Submitted Oct. 12, 2011 | flag

Dr. Spencer's office charges $25 to fill out a short form to forward to another physicians office! Obviously they don't want to keep me as a patient.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2011 | flag

The office staff NEVER is friendly. They rarely ruturn phone calls. You will wait at least 20 min in the waiting room and another 20 to 30 in the examinination room before the doctor sees you. They seem to be shifting to cosmetic medicals rather then family practice. I was stuck using him because of my insurance, but thank goodness i now have other options. If you want quality care and professional service, this is NOT the place. If you want botox and have no where else to be that day, They are your doctor.

Submitted June 13, 2009 | flag

The office staff is rude. I scheduled an appointment, took off work without pay and when I arrived, they said I was not on the schedule and that I needed to reschedule. I was furious and complained and asked to wait (as a walk in) and they said they were too busy to see me. All I needed was medicine for a simple sinus infection! When the office staff told me of the mix up they blamed me for making the mistake and then acted huffy because I wanted to wait as a walk in patient. I left and never returned. My new doctor requested my records and they wanted me to pay $20 plus additional money if the record was over a certain amount of pages. I couldn't even get away from them without annoyance!

Submitted April 16, 2009 | flag

Well i have been attending his Office for over five years, i have experienced so many Staff memeber some with exceptional service while others were and still is well let's just say in desprate need of improvement, i have been seing several of the the "other Doctors" and including Dr. Spencer himself i have never incountered a problem I can honestly say i enjoy going there, I don't just go when im sick or someone in my family is, but for anual check up and never had a problem with the Doctors there, with the staff, well some i have but overall pretty good now make sure if you do go, that you have plenty of time to, becuase there are times where you have to wait............ like any other office. But don't take my opinion about it go and see for your self.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag

I've been going to Dr. Spencer since I moved to Katy 3 years ago and have no complaints with his service. His ability to manage a medical clinic are dismal. The absolute worse staff in any clinical environment I've ever withnessed. Most recent episode, I show up for a 4:45 appt, am immediately told my appt had been moved to 3:45. Told that their record showed that somebody called me at 2:32 the previous day. Checked my phone records, no call, didn't happen. Outright lie, fraud, dishonesty, unethical. I probably make as much money as Dr. Spencer and my time is just as valuable but his staff has no respect for that. Have got to evaluate if I want to continue to put up with continued incompetency and a mis-managed business. Absolutely that people such as this consider themselves "professionals".

Submitted Nov. 18, 2008 | flag