Rate Dr. Steven C. Spencer

Dr. Steven C. Spencer's Ratings

Front office staff very rude! Need to work on promptness and friendliness in this office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2582717].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

I have seen Dr. Steven Spencer, Michelle and Amanda for many years now and I personally have always been very pleased with their services. The office calls me when they have my test results, and I have always gotten an appointment the same day when I am really ill. The diagnosis they give me, for my illness, has been on target each time, so I feel they are the best PCP for me and my family. My grown children also use them as their PCP.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2561299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

I read the previous comments regarding Dr Spencer's staff, and he must have fired the bad ones! He, Michelle and Amanda have taken care of me, my husband and three kids for years now and have never had an issue and I feel they take excellent care of my family. We can always get in usually the same day with a very small wait. I'm grateful for Dr Spencer and his office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2468459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1929291].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2013

Nice doctor and staff. Have only been there once. Have tried to follow up on some tests and have been calling for three days. No call backs even after leaving messages. Very disappointing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1929290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2012

Dr Spence himself is a great doctor, however getting through the rude and obnoxious office staff is a horrible job. They are rude, especially on the phone, and act like it's a chore for them to actually do their jobs. I am finding a new doctor, even though I like Dr Spence, simply because I cannot stand his office staff. If you do not have an answer to their questions instantly over the phone you can expect to be yelled at.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1929289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2012

Doctor is very knowledgeable and attentive. Unfortunately, cannot say the same for the rest of his staff. Suggest you schedule only with Dr. Spenser otherwise you may be disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1929288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2011

Dr. Spencer's office charges $25 to fill out a short form to forward to another physicians office! Obviously they don't want to keep me as a patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1929287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2011

The office staff NEVER is friendly. They rarely ruturn phone calls. You will wait at least 20 min in the waiting room and another 20 to 30 in the examinination room before the doctor sees you. They seem to be shifting to cosmetic medicals rather then family practice. I was stuck using him because of my insurance, but thank goodness i now have other options. If you want quality care and professional service, this is NOT the place. If you want botox and have no where else to be that day, They are your doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1929286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2009

The office staff is rude. I scheduled an appointment, took off work without pay and when I arrived, they said I was not on the schedule and that I needed to reschedule. I was furious and complained and asked to wait (as a walk in) and they said they were too busy to see me. All I needed was medicine for a simple sinus infection! When the office staff told me of the mix up they blamed me for making the mistake and then acted huffy because I wanted to wait as a walk in patient. I left and never returned. My new doctor requested my records and they wanted me to pay $20 plus additional money if the record was over a certain amount of pages. I couldn't even get away from them without annoyance!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1929285].votes_count ]]