Rate Dr. Jodie L. Strauss

Dr. Jodie L. Strauss's Ratings

Dr. Strauss moved from Pittsburgh to Cleveland! I just found that information today, I have been looking to find her since the notification was sent out she was no longer going to be at the office in Pittsburgh. She is a fantastic doctor!!!! I haven't been able to find another one like her. She is extremely intelligent and very caring. She will take all the time she needs to listen to your medical issues even if it runs into another appointment time. I have waited over an hour to see her in the office but it was well worth it!!! You ARE missed Dr. Strauss!!!! I just might have to take the 4 hour round trip to have her as my doctor again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2144686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2014

Found her at the Cleveland Clinic in Sagamore Hills. Don't know when she moved from Pittsburgh but am very happy to have a new doctor. She carefully listened to my past medical issues and seems very smart and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2144685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2014

I love dr. Strauss so much that it makes me happy to read everyone's good comments about her. She is, hands down, the most comforting and thorough doctor I have ever met. I have been seeing her for years and always feel very confident that she is able to help me. I never mind waiting in her office because I know that she'll spend all the time needed talking with me. Several of my friends have gone to her because I rave about her so much. They all love her too! I wish everyone I care about could use her as their PCP.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2144684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

Dr. Strauss is a wonderful listener and makes you feel like she has all the time in the world. She is interested, thorough, compassionate, very warm. I feel so lucky to be able to have her as my doctor. Yes, she is this amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2144683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2010

After her first few years at UPMC, she received a greatly deserved award from the institution known as the Award for Committment and Excellence in Services (ACES)Award. Which is a well deserved recognition for her devotion and dedication to her patients! She is the best Doc in Pittsburgh!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2144682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2008

Dr. Strauss just won the UPMC ACES award for excellence. She really deserved it-- the best Doc in Pittsburgh

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2144681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2007

I agree with previous comments. Dr. Strauss is fantastic. She's smart, kind, and really cares about you as a person. While her partners are also excellent doctors, I would recommend Dr. Strauss is want an excellent doctor who also takes the time to treat you like a person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2144680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2006

Dr. Strauss is a compassionate and competent physician who really listens to her patients. When I went to Dr. Strauss, I had been sick for some time and didn't know why. Every step of the way, Dr. Strauss was on board helping me discover the source of the problem. A few months, some tests, and a surgical procedure later, I've never felt better. I really appreciate and value the quality care I received from her along with her personable and caring doctoring style.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2144679].votes_count ]]