Rate Dr. Daniel E. HERMANN

Dr. Daniel E. HERMANN's Ratings

Excellent Doctor! My kids are very comfortable with him. Takes time and never rushes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2571286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Very good doctor. Patient and knowledgeable. Always willing to spend the time and listen to your questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1929526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Very informative, very patience, knows how to handle "difficult" kids, puts them at ease right away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1929525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2011

I have to say I had to change doctors due to insurance. I stumbled upon Dr. Hermann. What a WONDERFUL doctor he is!!! Fortunately we dont have to make many visits to him. But the kids look forward to their well visits every year. My eldest is 14 and even he enjoys going!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1929524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2009

We switched from a n awful pediatrician to Summit Med. Group. Best move I ever made. Dr. Hermann is so kind and patient with my 3 children and he always alays my concerns as a parent.He is extremely competent and an obviously caring Dr. I feel very fortunate to have him as A Dr. for my children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1929523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

Dr. Hermann is one of the best pediatricians I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. My family left the practice he was with just to be with Dr. Hermann even though he is not in my insurance group and much further away from my home! My children are older and the thought of them having to switch doctors because of age is driving my daughter to tears. She was fortunate enough to "shadow" him this past summer as she is a medical student. His level of professionalism, compassion, and knowledge is outstanding!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1929522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2007

Dr. Herman is now with the Summit Medical Group in Westfield. I'm a picky mother of two and I really like Dr. Herman. He has great bedside manner and vey knowledgeable. He's nonjudgemental and I never feel rushed during the visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1929521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2007

Excellent doctor. Very thorough and analytical while still maintaining the bedside manner for very young children. One of the few doctors I've found that spends the additional time with patients to get a complete diagnosis. Dr. Herman is now with Summit Medical Group in Westfield.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1929520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2006

Very good doctor. Very thorough in his work and friendly too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1929519].votes_count ]]