Rate Dr. Subhash Pal

Dr. Subhash Pal's Ratings

Dr Pal saved my life. He did did the best cardiac surgery I could get. He's the nicest and most understanding Doctor I ever met. He is the best cardiac surgeon ever.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2013 | flag

best caring, understanding of your heart condition ever. I highly recommend him to anyone. He was recommened from a friend whose husband was under his care for many years. Great staff and very friendly too!!!!

Submitted Sept. 4, 2012 | flag

Dr. Pal is the best. He hastreated my husband sinse 2001 whe he hada heart attack.Very good Dr. and staff.

Submitted Oct. 9, 2011 | flag

Dr. Pal and his staff was wonderful. Even in working with us to get our son home from Iraq before the surgery!!

Submitted June 20, 2011 | flag

dr pal is my husbands doctor and he has helped him very much, he gives the right advice.

Submitted March 30, 2009 | flag

I was most impressed that Dr. Pal was willing to listen and entertain my concerns and comments. He order the proper diagnostic tests to put my mind at ease.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2006 | flag