Rate Dr. Christiaan P. Hallman

Dr. Christiaan P. Hallman's Ratings

He is a great doctor, I'm sad to here of his present situation. I hope he returns soon. Bad things happen to good people sometime. Hope to see you soon Dr. Hallman.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2010 | flag

I am disappointed to hear about the suspension of his medical license, the office had told me he was out on medical leave. I hate being lied to. Note: The Superior Court of Los Angeles has ordered that as a condition of bail that the physician's license to practice medicine and surgery in the State of California shall be Suspended pursuant to California Penal Code Section 23

Submitted Nov. 14, 2010 | flag

Caring, professional, dedicated to his patients. Staff very professional as well.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2010 | flag

Very nice doctor. Took my daughter there. Very caring and gentle with her. Accurately diagnose what the problem was. Highly recommend him to anyone!

Submitted Jan. 27, 2010 | flag

I saw Dr. Hallman for a scalp rash that another dermatologist didn't treat properly. Dr. Hallman did the right thing, tested it,diagnosed it and prescribed the right antibiotic. Turns out it was a staph infection resistant to the antibiotics the other doctor had given me. Dr. Hallman is kind and listens to the patient. I trust no other dermatologist with my skin. His office is spotless, the waiting room quiet and serene. I have never had a problem getting an appointment especially when it was an emergency. One visit with him and you will never go anywhere else.

Submitted June 28, 2009 | flag

Terrific doctor!! Very kind and great listener. Cleared up my rash in 2 weeks. Will recommend to my family and friends :)

Submitted April 8, 2009 | flag

Had an appointment, got there early then the receptionist says he not even there because he had some meeting! She then lies to me and says she left a message last week that my appt had been cancled. I got out of work early for this and this is what I get! Incompetent staff! Don't know how the doctor is and never will since I'll never go there again.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2008 | flag