Rate Dr. Raymond M. Rizzi

Dr. Raymond M. Rizzi's Ratings

Dr Rizzi is the most caring doctor I have ever seen. He genuinely cares for his patients and takes the time to really talk with you about your care. He has done 2 surgeries on my foot and I still need one more. He is the only doctor I would consider for this. I am glad I was able to locate him after his move.

Submitted May 2, 2013 | flag

I was seeing Dr. Rizzi for the past 4 weeks due to broken metatarsals. Drisko, Fee & Parkins notified me last week that Dr. Rizzi has resigned, just 2 days before my follow up appointment. I was not excited about having to see another surgeon half way through my process!! I have decided to cancel all follow up appointments at DFP in hopes I can find Dr Rizzi. If anyone is aware of where he went, please let me know Thank you

Submitted Oct. 30, 2012 | flag

I had been to several Dr.s over the last year and finally Dr.Rizzi said my Achilles Tendon was torn and wouldn't heal on its own. He did surgery on Wed. and I never had any pain. Didn't even need pain pill after Thurs. (one day after surgery). He is great to talk with and is very professional. I found out this morning that I had the cast put on yesterday, not able to walk on it and I got a call from that Ortho office that he had resigned. I am sick, I do not want to Change Dr.'s in the mniddle of this especially when I finally found a good Dr. I hope I can find him again. Christine Peterson 10/22/12

Submitted Oct. 23, 2012 | flag

When i broke my ankle i was taken to Centerpoint medical center, Dr. Rizzi was the dr the did my surgery. He was really cool to talk to and answered all my questions saying i could call him anytime of the day if had any questions. Just a bad ass DR.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2012 | flag

excellent...all doctors should follow his philosophy on patient care...good-ole boy from a large italian family...thanks doc...m.r.from san diego...

Submitted June 15, 2010 | flag

He made a bad situation better- easily accessible for questions. Great social skills as well as tremendously knowledgeable and professional.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2009 | flag

Dr Rizzi performed foot surgery on my mom several years ago. She is diabetic and her incision wasn't healing right. He took care of her like she was his own mother. Very caring, very professional, very knowledgable and I wouldn't go to another Podiatrist. I have 100% trust in him.

Submitted May 23, 2009 | flag

Dr. Rizzi was absolutely a "God Send" for me as I have heart/lung disease and Type II Diabetes brought on by medication. When I broke my ankle, he was the on-call trauma doc at Centerpoint. He truly went above and beyond the call of duty assisting me and my family in making sure all of the bases were covered in retrospect to my disease. It has been two years, and I am WALKING and I have not had any repercussions from the surgery. He was very professional and very knowledgeable. We have been extremely pleased with this particular doctor. Believe you me, we've had quite a few doctors to compare him to, and we believe he is one of the finest! He knows his stuff!

Submitted April 10, 2009 | flag

My husband was admitted to NKC hospital with a swollen, red painful wound to his toe. He is diabetic with a history of osteomyelitis and several foot surgeries due to diabetic wounds. Dr Rizzi was called in at our request to consult. 1. He said he would have rather we called and he would have made a different treatment sight unseen than our family doc. 2. He wanted to release my husband from NKC and send him to outpatient clinic at Centerpoint instead of doing surgery where he was at. #. He called and told my husband not to let the hospital tell him anything different than what he said. 4. After my husband was released he called us at home saying he was offended that we had asked for a second opinion, the hospital had lied to us and basically rooked us by admitting him, and that the surgeon who did the surgery at NKC was not Qualified to do the surgery. When I tried to defend our right to make the right medical decisions for my husband he hung up on me. That was very unprofessional.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2009 | flag

Dr. Rizzi was fantastic. I broke four bones in my foot and only have to have one pin put in, and only one very small stitch. I had little to no pain afterwards...didn't even need pain medication. I was "able" to walk about five days after surgery without my crutches, even though he suggested I not. Fantastic doctor, and, if you're a woman, he's very nice to look at.

Submitted Sept. 28, 2006 | flag