Rate Dr. Donna M. Pachorek

Dr. Donna M. Pachorek's Ratings

Is overly aggressive with vaccines. Profits come before children's safety.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2491014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

LOVE DR. PACHOREK!!! ON TOP OF EVERYTHING WITH RESPECT TO HOW KIDS FEEL, HOW THE PARENT FEELS AND UPDATED INFORMATION ON TREATMENTS.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1930295].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

We LOVE her! She is kind, caring and knowledgable. I have a boy and a girl and both kids are very comfortable with her. Very important also. She has been our pediatrician for years and we would not go to anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1930294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2008

Dr. Pachorek not only took her time to patiently listen to a complicated medical history but came up with the correct diagnosis after 2 other physicians failed in the task. She was great at explaining all aspects of my sons condition and helped him overcome his fear of doctors. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1930293].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2006

Dr. Pachorek is a wonderful doctor and I couldn't be happier with her. She is very warm and great with my children. She came every day to the hospital to check on them, she never sent the on call doctor. I highly recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1930292].votes_count ]]