Dr. Denis M. Weintraub

Dr. Denis M. Weintraub

Rate Dr. Denis M. Weintraub

Dr. Denis M. Weintraub's Ratings

Dr. Weintraub has been my daughter and son's Orthodontist and he has done a fabulous job on their teeth, giving them a gorgeous smile. They always get a lot of compliments. Dr. Weintraub and his staff are very caring and considerate and he was highly recommended by a lot of my other doctors at the hospital medical center where he has his office and their families have gone to him also. He is a former Chief of the Dental Service at this prestigious hospital and we really feel fortunate that we have been in his care these last few years.

Submitted Nov. 18, 2013 | flag

Poor doctor, screwed up on my teeth and cost me multiple surgeries to correct. Negligble.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2009 | flag

One of the best orthodontists I have brought my children to. Does an excellent job and even if you are being worked on by an assistant he comes in about every 5 minutes to make sure everything gets done his way.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2004 | flag