Dr. Jerome S. Breslaw

Foreign Lang: Spanish

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Jerome S. Breslaw has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Gastroenterologist-related: Crohn's disease, irritable bowel syndrome, GI cancer, bowel disease, stomach, intestines, bowels and other structures, such as the liver, gall bladder, pancreas and esophagus, and focus on maladies that include ulcers, jaundice, colitis, hepatitis, cancer, eating disorders, GIST
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

18/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 1.0

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Jerome" to "Jerome S."

RID: 1309011
07/12/10 5 5 5 5 What a wonderful doctor. I went for a consultation. He spent a lot of time with me asking me questions and taking a complete history. He then examined me and afterwards spoke with me in his office. I had a colonoscopy performed by Dr. Breslaw a few weeks later at Kips Bay Endoscopy Center . He was wonderful...caring, kind and knowledeable. He found a polyp and removed it. When I called for the biopsy results he spoke to me about the procedure and made suggestions about my irritable bowel syndrome. I have followed what he told me to do and I feel fine. I would highly recommend him to everyone. In fgact, my husband and my parents are now seeing Dr. Breslaw and they love him also.
Insurance: GHI
RID: 1012716
19/10/09 5 5 5 5 One of the best doctors I have ever come by! The patient interview lasted about 15-20 minutes and it showed that he really wanted to get to know me and get to the heart of my problem. Very respectful of the fact that his exam is invasive, and he even asked me if I wanted a woman present during the thorough GI exam. Thoroughly recommended!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 843658
26/03/09 5 5 5 5 The most incredible doctor I’ve ever met. I had this gastroenterological problem for a year and no doctor I went to could solve it. I was pretty desperate because I could not live my life with this problem anymore. Dr. Breslaw took time to listen to all of the symptoms. He spent almost over one hour in his office listening, examining and suggesting the treatment. It’s so rare to find a doctor who gives that much time and attention to his patients these days!! He is simply the best. His staff also treats you with so much care and love, like you are a part of their family. Don’t even think twice about going to him. If you choose Dr. Breslaw, you will be in great hands.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 400037
09/09/07 5 5 5 5 Dr. Breslaw saved my life when I had double pneumonia and recognized a mitral valve problem no other doctor had found. He is caring and knowledgeable. His office is always accomodating and available to help.
Insurance: GHI