Rate Dr. Jerome S. Breslaw

Dr. Jerome S. Breslaw's Ratings

What a wonderful doctor. I went for a consultation. He spent a lot of time with me asking me questions and taking a complete history. He then examined me and afterwards spoke with me in his office. I had a colonoscopy performed by Dr. Breslaw a few weeks later at Kips Bay Endoscopy Center . He was wonderful...caring, kind and knowledeable. He found a polyp and removed it. When I called for the biopsy results he spoke to me about the procedure and made suggestions about my irritable bowel syndrome. I have followed what he told me to do and I feel fine. I would highly recommend him to everyone. In fgact, my husband and my parents are now seeing Dr. Breslaw and they love him also.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2010 | flag

One of the best doctors I have ever come by! The patient interview lasted about 15-20 minutes and it showed that he really wanted to get to know me and get to the heart of my problem. Very respectful of the fact that his exam is invasive, and he even asked me if I wanted a woman present during the thorough GI exam. Thoroughly recommended!

Submitted Oct. 19, 2009 | flag

The most incredible doctor I’ve ever met. I had this gastroenterological problem for a year and no doctor I went to could solve it. I was pretty desperate because I could not live my life with this problem anymore. Dr. Breslaw took time to listen to all of the symptoms. He spent almost over one hour in his office listening, examining and suggesting the treatment. It’s so rare to find a doctor who gives that much time and attention to his patients these days!! He is simply the best. His staff also treats you with so much care and love, like you are a part of their family. Don’t even think twice about going to him. If you choose Dr. Breslaw, you will be in great hands.

Submitted March 26, 2009 | flag

Dr. Breslaw saved my life when I had double pneumonia and recognized a mitral valve problem no other doctor had found. He is caring and knowledgeable. His office is always accomodating and available to help.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2007 | flag