Rate Dr. Serena R. Nolan

Dr. Serena R. Nolan's Ratings

The Staff here is completely incompetent. I had found several other reviews after the fact that had the same issues with staff as I did. If you call and try to talk to the doctor or just find out what your blood results are GOOD LUCK. I was told on several occasions they would call me back with the results and just like the last three times they never called. The staff was not helpful at all. Please look for a better practice. Please do your homework before choosing this practice

Submitted March 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Nolan is a very good doctor who takes a lot of time with you and answers all your questions and explains things very well. I have been going to her for nine years and have been very happy having her as my doctor.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2013 | flag

Great office staff. Very kind and helpful. Easy to make appts and prescriptions. Appts prompt.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2013 | flag

Pleased with the CRNP...excellent CRNP...she's confident and makes your health top priority...especially during the busy times of this Holiday season...

Submitted Dec. 31, 2012 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. NOlan's PA, Terry Stevens for the past 5 years. Both are very professional, kind, down to earth, listen to your issues and have always given correct diagnosis. VEry knowledgeable and do not waste time.

Submitted July 26, 2009 | flag

A fantasic doctor. Good diagnoses + a very caring manner. She has a wonderful link of referrals for specialists.

Submitted July 10, 2008 | flag

Uses a hospitalist when admitted, which is great. Also has a very competent nurse practitioner in office to see patients. Only problems are no email contact and unless you're the 1st one in the morning, you'll be seen way after your scheduled appointment; drug reps are seen before you are. But she's GREAT when you get in to see her.

Submitted May 4, 2008 | flag

Long time patient and forever 15 years too. Great Dr and wonderful staff. Totally organized and do not miss a step. I have been seeing her PA for several years who is WONDERFUL too. Knows her stuff and listens to you. This practice is SPOT ON and I love them !

Submitted April 23, 2008 | flag