Rate Dr. Serena R. Nolan

Dr. Serena R. Nolan's Ratings

I scheduled my appointment several weeks in advance as a new patient. The scheduling was not difficult. I received a new patient packet a week or so later and ordered medical records from my previous doctor. Other than receiving the new patient packet, there had been no correspondence from the day I scheduled my appointment until the day of my appointment, not even a reminder call the business day prior to my appointment. I arrived to the office about 10 minutes early, waited 20 minutes after signing in before being called by the front desk only to be told that they left a message for me the morning of my appointment to let me know that Dr. Nolan had to cancel my appointment due to a prior commitment. I find it a bit hypocritical that the office posts a sign telling patients that they would be charged $30 if they did not cancel their appointment 24 hours prior to their appointment yet do not extend the same courtesy to the patients. I was not seen and was told I could reschedule, that I will look for an office that values my time as much as I value theirs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2689511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Nolan and her CRNP Terry Stevenson for 15+ years. They can usually fit me in during an emergency and are always patient and thorough in their examination/diagnosis. I have never had an issue with their staff being unresponsive or unprofessional. They are friendly and attentive to my needs within a timely manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2515805].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

The Staff here is completely incompetent. I had found several other reviews after the fact that had the same issues with staff as I did. If you call and try to talk to the doctor or just find out what your blood results are GOOD LUCK. I was told on several occasions they would call me back with the results and just like the last three times they never called. The staff was not helpful at all. Please look for a better practice. Please do your homework before choosing this practice

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2144842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

Dr. Nolan is a very good doctor who takes a lot of time with you and answers all your questions and explains things very well. I have been going to her for nine years and have been very happy having her as my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2144841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2013

Great office staff. Very kind and helpful. Easy to make appts and prescriptions. Appts prompt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2144840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2013

Pleased with the CRNP...excellent CRNP...she's confident and makes your health top priority...especially during the busy times of this Holiday season...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2144839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. NOlan's PA, Terry Stevens for the past 5 years. Both are very professional, kind, down to earth, listen to your issues and have always given correct diagnosis. VEry knowledgeable and do not waste time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2144838].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2009

A fantasic doctor. Good diagnoses + a very caring manner. She has a wonderful link of referrals for specialists.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2144837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

Uses a hospitalist when admitted, which is great. Also has a very competent nurse practitioner in office to see patients. Only problems are no email contact and unless you're the 1st one in the morning, you'll be seen way after your scheduled appointment; drug reps are seen before you are. But she's GREAT when you get in to see her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2144836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2008

Long time patient and forever 15 years too. Great Dr and wonderful staff. Totally organized and do not miss a step. I have been seeing her PA for several years who is WONDERFUL too. Knows her stuff and listens to you. This practice is SPOT ON and I love them !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2144835].votes_count ]]