Rate Dr. Ryan Neinstein

Dr. Ryan Neinstein's Ratings

I was referred to Dr. Ryan by a friend- I had bumped heads with my boyfriend and unfortunately my nose and cheekbone took the brunt of the impact... I went to Dr. Ryan post ER just to make sure everything looked like it was healing correctly and confirm that surgery wasn't necessary. Even though Dr. Ryan didn't take my insurance, he was well worth the out-of-pocket expense... he was incredibly professional and definitely knew his stuff, but the thing I liked most about him was his bedside manner. You can tell that he's SUPER honest and really cares about his patients' well-being, not about making money. He's not the type of surgeon who would do a procedure unless he believed it was the best course of action. While in the office, he really took the time to evaluate the extent of my injuries and explain everything in detail. I returned shortly after my initial appointment because I was still in an incredible amount of pain- I figured he would just write me an RX and I'd be on my way, but instead, he took the time to sit down with me, talked through different options and put me at ease. After I left, he followed up with me via email just to see how I was doing! I was so impressed by how much he really cares because, let's face it, a good doctor is a dime a dozen in this city, but someone who is good AND actually cares about his patients is like the white whale! I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Ryan.

*Added bonus, his front desk staff were incredibly friendly and I didn't wait longer than 5 minutes to be seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2469964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

He responded to emails right away regardless of what time I sent him questions. He answered in great detail and guided me along the way with an explanation for everything he was doing. He makes himself available at all times. He is very understanding and amazing at his job. He did not push me to go larger and gave his professional opinion which I went with and glad I listened to him. He was there every step of the way unlike other doctors who have their nurses take care of clients. He helped me relax day of surgery and I felt like I was in good hands. My recovery was a breeze and the meds he prescribed worked fantastic at easing the soreness. I was doing great compared to my friend who was a mess for a week after surgery. It took me a full 24 hrs to be able to get back to my routine. I am so happy I decided to go with Dr. Neinstein and will recommend him to all my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][8499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2013

I went to Dr. Neinstein two weeks ago to get a Lipoma removed from my shoulder. Dr. Neinstein was very knowledgeable and he took his time to make me feel comfortable and explain the procedure to me. His bedside manner was excellent and he made me feel extremely comfortable about the procedure. Dr. Neinstein has a beautiful office that was very well maintained and it made me feel really good about being there. The procedure went very well and Dr. Neinstein made sure to tell me what was going on during the procedure and made sure that I was ok throughout. After the surgery Dr. Neinstein took the time to follow up and make sure that everything was going well with the recovery. Overall, this was an excellent experience. I would most definitely recommend Dr. Neinstein to anyone who was looking for a fantastic plastic surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][8498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2013

From our initial consultation I knew I found a Surgeon who was a step above the rest. After a massive weight loss, I knew I would require multiple surgeries, and I knew Dr.Neinstein was the Physician who would lead me on my Journey. He was enthusiastic,confident, attentive, positive, reassuring, and informative throughout.I scheduled a lower body lift. Prior to surgery he was ALWAYS available to answer any questions or concerns. The surgery was life changing.The results were nothing short of amazing,I never imagined my body could like it does, but Doctor Neinstein had the vision from our first meeting. Three months later, he did an arm lift, as well as a breast lift and facial fillers...Again nothing short of AMAZING from beginning to end! I look better now at age 46 than I did in my 20's....If you are looking for the BEST PLASTIC Surgeon, look no more, you found him with Dr. Neinstein! NYC lost one of its BRIGHEST STARS!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][8497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2013

I saw dr Neinstein for abdominal liposuction after hearing that he trained in Manhattan from the best plastic surgeons in the states. Was very professional, confident, and knowledgeable. He was straightforward as to what I could expect for downtime and results, will be booking surgery soon, and looking forward to it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][8496].votes_count ]]