Rate Dr. Peter Shalit

Dr. Peter Shalit's Ratings

Dr Peter Shalit is gentle and kind. He is the best and his staff is just wonderful. I have been his patient for over 20 years and could not be happier. J.W.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2011 | flag

A really great doctor. Knows his field and very up to date.!!!

Submitted Sept. 4, 2011 | flag

Peter is a compassionate care giver who always makes sure that you are receiving his 100 percent attention. He is totally approachable and non-judgemental. I have recommended him to my closest friends and they see the same traits I value in him.

Submitted June 13, 2011 | flag

Dr Shalit is simply the best Dr I have ever been too. He is kind compassionate and very knowledgable. He returns calls he emails, he is the greatest. I hope he has no plans to retire soon!

Submitted July 24, 2009 | flag

maybe the best doctor ever. really a great doc. i have seen him for over ten years

Submitted Dec. 6, 2007 | flag

Peter has been my physician for years, and with his partners in practice, have provided top notch medical care with any bobbles in my health due to bad luck or bad decisions on my part.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2007 | flag

Dr. Shalit is an amazing doctor if you are lucky enough to be one of his patients. He will even call you back each day or email you promptly.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2007 | flag

I have been seeing Peter for over ten years! He's knowledable, friendly and compassionate. I even drive the two hour drive from Bellingham and back, just to keep him as my Dr.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2006 | flag