Dr. Peter Shalit

Grad. Year: 1985

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 26/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. Peter Shalit has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 4786261

05/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 5.0  Respond
RID: 1544590
22/09/11 5 5 5 5 Dr Peter Shalit is gentle and kind. He is the best and his staff is just wonderful. I have been his patient for over 20 years and could not be happier. J.W.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1529573
04/09/11 5 5 5 5 A really great doctor. Knows his field and very up to date.!!!  Respond
RID: 1463466
13/06/11 5 5 5 5 Peter is a compassionate care giver who always makes sure that you are receiving his 100 percent attention. He is totally approachable and non-judgemental. I have recommended him to my closest friends and they see the same traits I value in him.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 946259
24/07/09 5 5 5 5 Dr Shalit is simply the best Dr I have ever been too. He is kind compassionate and very knowledgable. He returns calls he emails, he is the greatest. I hope he has no plans to retire soon!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 458693
06/12/07 5 5 5 5 maybe the best doctor ever. really a great doc. i have seen him for over ten years  Respond
RID: 434142
25/10/07 5 5 5 5 Peter has been my physician for years, and with his partners in practice, have provided top notch medical care with any bobbles in my health due to bad luck or bad decisions on my part.  Respond
RID: 377873
01/08/07 5 5 5 5 Dr. Shalit is an amazing doctor if you are lucky enough to be one of his patients. He will even call you back each day or email you promptly.  Respond
RID: 47710
27/09/06 5 5 5 I have been seeing Peter for over ten years! He's knowledable, friendly and compassionate. I even drive the two hour drive from Bellingham and back, just to keep him as my Dr.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield