Rate Dr. Eric Esrailian

Dr. Eric Esrailian's Ratings

I love this doctor. The best physician I have ever seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][671555].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2011

Couldn't be better. He's the chief so has a limited availability, but he was thorough, kind, and very knowledgable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][671554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2011

very nice person. very respectful. very knowledgable. very trustable. helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][671553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2009

Dr. Esrailian is very knowledgable. I had an endoscopy done with him. The Doctor is very gentle, i do not have a recollection of what happened then. The endoscopy report was excellent. Other doctors I have seen were impressed by it. He is also very nice and makes you comfortable. The only thing is that at some of my consultations, sometimes he would bring his students in. I was feeling a bit uncomfortable by this since I am not able to open up and also because he shares his attention to the patient and to the student. He does not follow up on e-mail promptly, and I had some of my appointments cancelled his schedule is busy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][671552].votes_count ]]