Rate Dr. Steven W. Barthel

Dr. Steven W. Barthel's Ratings

Diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, Dr. Barthel saved my life. I have now been cancer free six years and able to go back to my teaching profession. He took great care and the follow-up over the years has been excellent.

Submitted May 11, 2009 | flag

while he is very knowledeable he is too quick to perform radiology tests as a stardard of treatment for lingering colds/sinus infections. Other colleagues in his office will "scope" the old fashioned way to look for inflammation/resistent infection. Caution here. Recent credible medical journals warn against this due to the cummulative effects this has over time and risks of cancer. I see other doctors who will do the physical scope exams vs. radiology as a protocol. should be last resort in my opinion

Submitted Nov. 7, 2008 | flag

He personally called me back with test results. What doctors do that these days? He was patient and helpful.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2007 | flag

Dr Barthel is the best docotor I have ever had.He is patient and he really cares about your health and concerns.

Submitted March 26, 2007 | flag

I had sinus surgery last week and so far so good. The results are as predicted so far and Dr. Barthel was very supportive the morning of surgery

Submitted Oct. 4, 2006 | flag

Dr. Barthel is very helpful, kind and skilled. He personally returned my phonecalls on a number of occasions to answer question on my upcoming tonsillectomy and make sure that I felt comfortable and prepared. He did an amazing job on the surgery and I appreciate his dilligence and patience.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2006 | flag