Rate Dr. Franklin D. Richards

Dr. Franklin D. Richards's Ratings

Relax and let him work his magic. Don't expect him to suggest any procedures, but he is a gifted artist and physician. I had a facelift, upper and lower eyes, neck, filler and botox. I look refreshed and youthful and think it's the best thing I ever did for myself. I picked the best surgeon on the planet. I hope he isn't too busy working on you to see me next time I need a nip or a tuck!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2618227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

Dr franklin is a real professional who is honest and truthful about his career I have done two surgery and I am very happy with the results the money I spent is worth it and this Dr deserve what's he got into , I advice any woman or man for Dr franklin his gonna make you happy with the fantastic result

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2610795].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Dr. Richards is a fantastic doctor with great bedside manner. He is very knowledgable and really takes the time to explain everything and answer questions. He is a skilled surgeon who loves his job. Highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

I had a phonemail experience with dr Richard and all his staff I got a rhinoplasty and he was the best doctor I have ever had any an counter with he talk to me about everything from start to finish and every in his office was so great to me even on the day of my surgery him and the nurse was so nice and sweet to me they took great care of me from start to finish and I love my nose I'm so happy with the out come its like a dream come true! I'll defiantly be returning for Breast augmentation!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2557286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Extremely satisfied with Dr. Richards, his staff and the amazing results of my recent breast augmentation. I would not hesitate to return or recommend him for cosmetic procedures.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Richards and his staff while getting a breast augmentation. From the initial consultation to follow-up appointments, he has answered my questions (even ones I felt silly asking) and has always been there. He was very honest and upfront about the pain that would follow the surgery and I was so surprised and impressed that he himself called to follow up with me post-surgery. The results are amazing, I couldn't be happier with my results and I'd recommend him to family and friends!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544138].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Richards. He is a compassionate and highly skilled Plastic Surgeon, approachable and made me feel completely comfortable about everything. His office staff is warm, friendly and very professional. My procedure was a Quick Lift for Jaw line, Jowls, plus neck. He explained the procedure and expected results in terms I could completely understand. Dr. Richards took ample time to answer my questions never making me feel rushed. I am extremely happy with my results and still can’t believe how much better I feel about myself. The procedure was completely painless as was the recovery time. Dr. Richards personally called later that day to check on me, did not leave it to a staff member. My original procedure appointment was snowed out. He and his staff worked hard to get me rescheduled as quickly as possible. They went out of their way by working outside their regular schedule to perform my procedure in a timely manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2457581].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Dr. Frank Richards is a master of plastic surgery. A friend of mine had a facelift 10 years ago by him, and I was amazed at her results. Even with her glowing recommendation, I did my research. Although I felt confident that I was choosing a qualified doctor, after meeting Dr. Richards, my mind was made up. He instantly earned my trust and respect, which was imperative to me — after all it is my face. Dr. Richards never seems hurried no matter how busy he is. He takes his time explaining the procedures and outcomes. Dr. Richards believes in looking natural, which is exactly what I wanted. His staff members are professional, caring, and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him! Michele

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2457580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

When I met with Dr. Richards he really took the time to go over everything with me. He explained the procedure and his vision of how my nose would look like. It was hard to know what the final outcome would be but I felt really comfortable with Dr. Richards and I trusted his expertise and experience. The day of my surgery I was given a cocktail of medication to take. After an hour I was in a twilight/sleep type sedation. The only pain I felt was when he injected a few needles in my nose to numb it. Once I woke up I was okay to go home. Dr. Richards gave me his cell number and I called him a few times throughout the week with questions. He was always available and answered my phone calls. Even at 11pm at night. It’s been about 2 weeks since my surgery and I must say I am very happy with the results so far. I can make out the shape of it and I can tell it will be very beautiful. I recommend Dr. Richards to anyone looking to do a rhinoplasty. I am very happy that I chose Dr. Richards!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1931379].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2013

Dr. Richards performed fractional laser and a lateral browlift. Thanks to his management of medication, I felt no pain during or after the procedure at all. Five days after the laser and surgery I was back at work and feeling my normal self. Within two weeks I could fully appreciate the beautiful results - I looked ten years younger. My husband said I looked like a teenager again but I think he might have been carried away with his enthusiasm for the results. The downtime was minimal and the pain was non-existent with the properly managed medicines and post-procedure care instructions. I would highly recommend these procedures and this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1931378].votes_count ]]