Rate Dr. Lucy C. Paniszyn

Dr. Lucy C. Paniszyn's Ratings

Dr P is outstanding. I have been with her for 15 years. She is very thorough, listens to everything, and provides 'alternative' or natural options to me when I ask for them. I am lucky to have her as my Dr.

Submitted July 20, 2008 | flag

De. Paniszyn is thorough, knowledgable and listens to her patient. She looks at a person's well being and does not just look for cures to a symptom.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2006 | flag

Lucy was our family doctor for many years, and although, because we have moved away, she no longer is, she was wonderful and we miss her very much. She was always concerned, thoughtful, helpful, and supportive. She took very good care of both myself and my husband and I was very very sorry to have to change doctors (actually, it has been downright traumatic). I don't think that family practice doctors get any better than Dr. Lucy. She is the best of the best.

Submitted June 12, 2006 | flag