Rate Dr. Manar Hanna

Dr. Manar Hanna's Ratings

I don't understand how this doc gets any good ratings! I saw him two times (bc he was the only local doc to accept my ins). He spent 10 secs with me each visit even though I wanted 45 mins to see him. 1st time was for back pain. He told me he was ordering me a brace but he never did. I went out and got it myself. Second time he told me I had a stomach virus but it was gallstones and I ended up having to be hospitalized for 4 days! WORST DOC EVER!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2733547].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

myself and my son has been going to dr. hanna for many years now and he is the best doctor I've ever gone to. the staff is excellent there is no wait time and he listens to every question that I ask him. very professional and caring. I couldn't ask for a better doctor!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2014

Thank God for Hanna! Intelligent caring and passionate, THE BEST.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][671706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2014

the best doctor I have even seen, great staff, love the office, highly recommended

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][671705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2014

I love the office everybody is nice, dr.Hanna is so nice and listen to his patients, I highly recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][671704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2012

Great doctor, great staff, love the office, takes his time to with his patients, treat them well

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][671703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2012

He is a good doc but, I accidentally bounced a check there and he was very nasty. So don't mess with his money, but all in all he is a great doc. I was actually one of the first five patients he had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][671702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2012

The office is beautiful, newly renovated. The staff is organzied, friendly, accommodating, kind, and will always find you an appoint when you need it, even that day. Dr. Hanna is an outstanding Dr. He takes all the time you need, answers any questions--there is no feeling you are being rushed. Dr. Hanna is extremely intelligent, and able to diagnose and treat any condition, where many other could not. This is a family-friendly, proffessional atmosphere.I strongly reccommend seeing Dr. Hanna and his asscociate Dr. Recho, who is also wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][671701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2012

i love doctor hanna his great . TAKE HIS TIME AND CARING .. knows the right wwhats wrong and gives u thr right advise

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][671700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2011

Staff was great. This is the worst doctor i ever ever seen in my life. Unless you're addicted to heroin and need suboxinem,this dr. isnt for you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][671699].votes_count ]]