Dr. George W. Cummings

Grad. Year: 2004

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. George W. Cummings has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Surgeon (general)-related: microsurgery, general surgery, trauma surgery, transplant surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

26/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.2
RID: 2395200
07/08/12 4 4 5 5 Dr. Cummings demonstrated very caring attitude and high level of proficiency.
Insurance: UPMC
RID: 1727542
02/03/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Cummings has operated on me twice in the last few years. He is not only the most caring dr I have ever come across he is also an excellent surgeon.. I can't say enough good things about the man....loved him.. A real dr with integrity  Respond
RID: 1537147
14/09/11 5 5 5 5 Dr Cummings and the hole staff at Nason Hospital did a outstanding job while I was in for Gallblader Sugery on Sept 8th. I was home the next day feeling good.
RID: 1481719
07/07/11 2 3 5 5 Dr. Cummings operated on me for colon cancer. He also inserted a port into my chest for my chemo treatments. He is a genuine, caring and kind man. He eased my fears and explained everything so well to my husband and me. He is an very busy surgeon and I commend him for the time he takes with his patients. He is just a great guy.
RID: 736705
04/12/08 5 5 5 5 I recently was diagnosed with a low gallbladder function and saw Dr. Cummings on a Monday. With my very hectic work schedule the best time to have my gallbladder removed was that Friday. Dr. Cummings was able to fit me into his surgery schedule and did a fantastic job. He explained my condition and the actual procedure very thoroughly. His staff was very nice as well. I highly recommend him to anyone that needs a general surgeon.
RID: 727605
21/11/08 5 5 5 5 what an amazing doctor. Our daughter just had surgery this past Wed. late in the evening. She ended up getting her appendix out at 10:30 pm. in the evening. His bed side manners were wonderful and comforting. We couldn't have asked for a better surgeon for our daughters un-expected surgery. He genuinely cared and explained everything very throughly. What a top notch first class guy. Not a doubt in my mind while we were waiting for her surgery.