Rate Dr. George W. Cummings

Dr. George W. Cummings's Ratings

Dr. Cummings demonstrated very caring attitude and high level of proficiency.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][671716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2012

Dr. Cummings has operated on me twice in the last few years. He is not only the most caring dr I have ever come across he is also an excellent surgeon.. I can't say enough good things about the man....loved him.. A real dr with integrity

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][671715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Dr Cummings and the hole staff at Nason Hospital did a outstanding job while I was in for Gallblader Sugery on Sept 8th. I was home the next day feeling good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][671714].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2011

Dr. Cummings operated on me for colon cancer. He also inserted a port into my chest for my chemo treatments. He is a genuine, caring and kind man. He eased my fears and explained everything so well to my husband and me. He is an very busy surgeon and I commend him for the time he takes with his patients. He is just a great guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][671713].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

I recently was diagnosed with a low gallbladder function and saw Dr. Cummings on a Monday. With my very hectic work schedule the best time to have my gallbladder removed was that Friday. Dr. Cummings was able to fit me into his surgery schedule and did a fantastic job. He explained my condition and the actual procedure very thoroughly. His staff was very nice as well. I highly recommend him to anyone that needs a general surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][671712].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2008

what an amazing doctor. Our daughter just had surgery this past Wed. late in the evening. She ended up getting her appendix out at 10:30 pm. in the evening. His bed side manners were wonderful and comforting. We couldn't have asked for a better surgeon for our daughters un-expected surgery. He genuinely cared and explained everything very throughly. What a top notch first class guy. Not a doubt in my mind while we were waiting for her surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][671711].votes_count ]]