Rate Dr. Darla Woolman

Dr. Darla Woolman's Ratings

Incredible doctor. Makes everyone feel at ease and is the most knowledgeable an helpful doctor I've ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2457589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Darla has been my primary care physician for several years and is consistently an excellent listener, she really tries to understand any healthcare issues thoughtfully before recommending a treatment or approach. She is an exceptional primary physician!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2457588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Darla is the best doctor I have ever had. Liz and Darla are by far the best out there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1931593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2013

Darla is my backup when my primary care physician is not available, and for any acute issues that arise. What a friendly, warm, kind, knowledgeable and personalble lady. I would trust her with any type of concern or issue. You can not go wrong with Darla. Thanks Darla, Cindi S.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1931592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2009

Darla is exceptional. She is clearly committed to doing the very best for her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1931591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2009

Darla and Liz are great! They are very nice, and make me feel very comfortable with going to the doctors office. I would highly recommend them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1931590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2009

Very helpful and caring. I would recommend her to anyone who wants an extraordinary doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1931589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

I agree with the other comments - Darla is wonderful. And so is her assistant Liz. I never like going to the doctor, but Darla makes it so much easier for me to go. Knowing that she's going to be kind and non-judgemental has a great deal to do with it. She's never lectured me for being overweight, which is such a relief. She's also a mom so she can relate very well to being a mom and dealing with kids, husbands, and life. Honestly, I wish I was friends with Darla because she's just that nice of a person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1931588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2007

Darla is so great. She is very patient, kind, and knowledgeable. Highly recommended

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1931587].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2007

Darla is the best GP I've ever had. She is never in a hurry and not a control freak. Very, VERY personable and open minded. Willing to give referrals whenever needed. She is genuinely interested in you as a person and in your overall health. It's not just a job for her, you can tell she likes it. She only works part time so it may be hard to get in to see her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1931586].votes_count ]]