Rate Dr. Eddy Y. Joelson

Dr. Eddy Y. Joelson's Ratings

Dr. Joelson is a very kind and thorough dr. He spends time listening to his patients. I believe he is knowledgable and current in his practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][671898].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2012

Dr. Joelson took the time to review my hospital records and call me back in to discuss my health and schedule a follow up appointment. He is caring, thorough, doesn't act rushed, and is down to earth and personable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][671897].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

Listens to and takes time with patient. Caring demeanor. Definitely not arrogant or aloof.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][671896].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

Dr Joelson is very knowledgeable, he keeps current on preferred treatments and he has never seemed rushed to me. I like the fact that his office is run efficiently (it is so easy to get prescription refills) and he uses technology for notetaking, so he always has my previous questions, meds, etc. right there when we are talking. When I didn't want to start a medication he recommended we discussed it and he was comfortable with my decision (not all huffy like my previous doctor). He's not a gushy, hand-holder but he is kind and caring and takes time for each patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][671895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2011

I did not find him friendly, warm, and personable, but rather stoic, cold, and serious. He never smiled the times we came in. I sense he has a bias for the wealthy, affluent, etc. He is smart though and diagnoses well. The staff is way friendlier, warm, and personable than him. He is a good doctor just needs improvement in his bed side manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][671894].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

He saved my life. I was very sick but I did not realize it. I went to him for an office visit. He immediately realized that I was very sick and sent me to the hospital. The doctors at the hospital told me that I would have been dead if Dr. Joelson had not sent me there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][671893].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2010

Dr. Joelson specializes in Internal Medicine and Geriatrics. Both my 91 year old mother (dementia, brittle diabetic) and I chose him as our general practitioner about a year ago when our previous GP left the same practice. We are very happy with him and his assistants. Dr. Joelson has a very caring manner, is available via email (using Relay Health), and has always been available and responsive when needed by the staff of the memory care unit where my mother lives...and for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][671892].votes_count ]]