Rate Dr. Derek M. Rodrigues

Dr. Derek M. Rodrigues's Ratings

Atrial fibrillation is not fun. Dr. Rodrigues helped explain some things that felt scary on the surface and helped normalize a confusing proceedure. I would recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1931919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Dr. Rodrigues and his staff was so helpful and knowledgeable. I would certainly recommend him. The atrial fibrillation procedure will change your life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1931918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2013

My son had a heart rhythm problem and Dr Rodriguez was referred to us for his condition. On first meeting, Dr. Rodriguez was met by two divorced parents, the patient and the patient's lady friend. We had all prepared for the meeting and asked a lot of specific questions. After the meeting, we each concluded separately and together that he would be an outstanding choice to lead the team performing the procedure. His easy manner, reassuring attitude, thoughtful responses and obvious mastery of the literature and technical issues surrounding the procedure were impressive. The procedure was a success and we are all relieved and excited that every shot of adrenaline no longer causes my son's heart to start racing at an irregular 255 beats per minute. We are very thankful that we found Dr. Rodriguez.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1931917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2010

I was very disappointed with my experience with this clinic. One appointment I waited 1 hour and 30 minutes to actually be seen and then was not satisfied with the explanation I recieved. I did not recieve test results back for 4 weeks when I needed them for another procedure. I felt no compassion and will not ever go back to this clinic. My experience with the 2 doctors I saw was cold and indifferent

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1931916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2009

Dr.Rodrigues was the only Doctor to diagnose my WPW and successfully did a catheter ablation on me 6 yrs ago. He is the best! He is a caring and outstanding cardiologist in my opinion. I would recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1931915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007

I don't think I've met a more knowledgeable cardiolist - and I've had to see quite a few. Friendly, open, interested in all his patients. You know and feel confidant that you'll be in good hands

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1931914].votes_count ]]