Rate Dr. Scott D. Isaacs

Dr. Scott D. Isaacs's Ratings

find somebody else.. He is very intelligent, but you don't benefit from his knowledge by being one of his patients. I'm unsure what the deal is with this guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

Dr. Scott is outstanding. He treats me like his own family. Calls are always returned promptly and lab reports are always mailed with a detailed explanation. He is very thorough and attentive. I trust him implicitly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2457609].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

His charges were astronomical, his arrogance was unbelievable, and I would never willingly choose to see him again. When going over the results of many tests which had been done with great difficulty and expense, I asked him a question. He never answered my question and said flatly, "I already told you that". He doesn't apparently believe that a patient is entitled to a question or opinion. Also, beware that his charges for obtaining your own file and test results are very high. When I asked for a copy of my medical file, the office staff could not have been less helpful. Then they charged me over $43.00 for furnishing me with 18 pages. I was also told that if I had the file sent to another doctor there would not be a charge. Why do they seem to be so reluctant to allow you to see your own medical test results and medical notes that you have paid dearly for? If there were a negative numbering system, I would use that and give his office a minus 100 or so.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1932213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

The most caring and most knowledgeable doctor I have been to and I have been to a lot. He treats the person as a whole sum and just not parts. He explains the bloodwork detail and takes charge of the situation by giving me solutions.. I always feel better after I leave the office knowing he has given me his best in treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1932202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1932212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

I was so excited when I first heard of Dr. Isaacs. After being diagnosed with Hoshimotos, I continued to struggle with general fatigue, weight gain and the list goes on. My first comment to the Dr. was please help me. I have two young boys and desperately need my energy and wellness. Im so tired of feeling bad. He all but rolled his eyes and absolutely no compassion. Compassion I can do without but he was so unconcerned that his examination was less than thorough. The staff was rude and stuck up. Also tech drawing blood was very rough . You will actually feel worse when you come out of this office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1932211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2013

I wish I had paid more attention to the reviews noting the limitations of this practice, and not relied on just the postive ones. After moving to Atlanta, I needed to find a knowledgeable endocrinologist to help with managing my lifelong and, up until then, well-managed thyroid disorder. Right away I was concerned about the outdated and overly conservative views on interpreting lab results, especially since it became quite clear that lab results were the only criteria used to determine treatment. More troubling though, was the profound lack of compassion from both doctor and staff about common health problems that many women face. At my last (and I assure you, final) visit, it was pretty clear that if you don't fit the profile of whatever type of patient they prefer, then they are just not interested in your "petty" concerns. Also, please note that the phlebotomist can be quite rough, and is the only one who ever left me with bruises that lasted a week.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1932210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2013

After 2 appointments with Dr. Isaacs, I will never go back. He doesn't seem to know what he's talking about, and if you interject with a comment- good luck! "He knows all" Seems very money hungry. The staff is rude, and the whole experience was bad. He will tell you what you need to change, without even asking about your lifestyle.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1932209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2012

Dr. Isaacs seemed very uninterested in my issues and was the picture of inpersonal. After waiting over thirty minuets he graced me with his presence for about seven. When I had issues with my insulin pump, instead of educating me or fixing the issue he simply refereed me to a specialist. I was never able to get him on the phone after the visit and it took the nurses a few hours to get back to me on what appeared to be a slow day. I am switching endocrinologists after one of many bad visits.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1932208].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2012

Dr. Scott Isaacs understands the problems women face with hormonal issues and weight gain. He is a leading endocrinologist and weight loss expert. I personally have lost 40 pounds in his medically supervised program. This in only 23 weeks. My entire health has improved. See my journey into wellness at www.iamnot.russellink.org

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1932207].votes_count ]]