Rate Dr. Scott D. Isaacs

Dr. Scott D. Isaacs's Ratings

I have seen many doctors for PCOS, but Dr. Isaacs is different. He is so encouraging and seems to really understand how difficult it can be. I could not lose weight no matter how hard I tried. In fact, I was gaining weight! Dr. Isaacs prescribed Victoza and it has helped me lose 18 pounds so far. I am so happy that he listened to me and helped me. I finally feel like I can be normal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2696076].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

Dr. Isaacs is a terrific doctor. I was surprised to see such mixed reviews on this site because my experience was nothing but positive. I was referred to Dr. Isaacs by Dr. Arnold Mellits. He has always made an effort to communicate with Dr. Mellits about all of my issues. He is patient, caring and knowledgeable. I will continue seeing Dr. Isaacs and I would not hesitate to refer my family and friends if they need an endocrinologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694728].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

One word for you; arrogance. Staff is ok, but Dr. Issaics could care less in my opinion. Plan on at least an hour or more of wait time with only 5-10 minutes face to face with the doctor at a very expensive rate. Please do your homework before choosing this practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2678201].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

MY WIFE WENT TO DR ISAACS FOR HER THYROID. AT FIRST HE SAID HE WOULD BE ABLE TO HELP.BUT WHEN WE CAN BACK A SECOND TIME. HE SAID HE WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO HELP HER UNLESS HE HAD HER RECORDS FROM HER OTHER DOCTORS. I TOLD HIM HE CAN DO HIS OWN EXAMS SO HE CAN HELP MY WIFE. I ALSO TOLD HIM HOW MUCH MY WIFE WAS IN PAIN. HE SAIDI DO NOT CARE. I WONT HE HER UNLES I HAVE THOSE RECORDS.I BELIEVE HE DOE NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING ,AND SOULD STOP TELLING PEOPLE HE CAN HELP THEM.THE MAN NEEDS JESUS.WE TRY TO GET HER BLOOD WORK.HE WOULD NOT GIVE IT TO HER,AND CALL THE POLICE.BECAUSE I SAID I AM NOT LEAVING UNTIL I GET HER MEDICAL REPORT.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2661601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

find somebody else.. He is very intelligent, but you don't benefit from his knowledge by being one of his patients. I'm unsure what the deal is with this guy.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2544244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

Dr. Scott is outstanding. He treats me like his own family. Calls are always returned promptly and lab reports are always mailed with a detailed explanation. He is very thorough and attentive. I trust him implicitly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2457609].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

His charges were astronomical, his arrogance was unbelievable, and I would never willingly choose to see him again. When going over the results of many tests which had been done with great difficulty and expense, I asked him a question. He never answered my question and said flatly, "I already told you that". He doesn't apparently believe that a patient is entitled to a question or opinion. Also, beware that his charges for obtaining your own file and test results are very high. When I asked for a copy of my medical file, the office staff could not have been less helpful. Then they charged me over $43.00 for furnishing me with 18 pages. I was also told that if I had the file sent to another doctor there would not be a charge. Why do they seem to be so reluctant to allow you to see your own medical test results and medical notes that you have paid dearly for? If there were a negative numbering system, I would use that and give his office a minus 100 or so.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1932213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

The most caring and most knowledgeable doctor I have been to and I have been to a lot. He treats the person as a whole sum and just not parts. He explains the bloodwork detail and takes charge of the situation by giving me solutions.. I always feel better after I leave the office knowing he has given me his best in treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1932202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1932212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

I was so excited when I first heard of Dr. Isaacs. After being diagnosed with Hoshimotos, I continued to struggle with general fatigue, weight gain and the list goes on. My first comment to the Dr. was please help me. I have two young boys and desperately need my energy and wellness. Im so tired of feeling bad. He all but rolled his eyes and absolutely no compassion. Compassion I can do without but he was so unconcerned that his examination was less than thorough. The staff was rude and stuck up. Also tech drawing blood was very rough . You will actually feel worse when you come out of this office.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1932211].votes_count ]]