Rate Dr. Peiman Soleymani

Dr. Peiman Soleymani's Ratings

Dr soleymani was caring and professional, took the time to explain any concerns, and did the best work . My Mom and brother and I are all very happy with the work he has done. And we all have healthy and beautiful mouths.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][9495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2014

After going to another office for an implant consultation, I am very happy I found Dr. Soleymani. He spent time and thoroughly explained everything I needed to know. He is truly and expert in his field. He also showed me a lot of before/after pictures of his work and his work is incredible. His office staff were extremely nice and helpful. I decided to do the treatment with him and couldn't be any happier. The results were great! I highly recommend Dr. Soleymani!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][9494].votes_count ]]