Rate Dr. Katharine A. Piuze

Dr. Katharine A. Piuze's Ratings

I visited her as a patient with my son as a translator for my poor English, at the Sana Medical Group, 12099 W Washington Blvd, Suite 400. That was our first visit to the clinic. The place was clean enough and all stuff were very nice and kind with big smile and we waited only less than 3 minutes excluding my first big paper works. Then the nurse, was also nice and friendly, kept us comfortable a lot. Then esptially the doctor Piuze had really big smile and nice conversation with clear English that even I could understand, and gave us good advice for every concern for my case with big knowldge, we could feel. Since before we visited, we had not be able to get good review for that both clinic and doctors, we were so nervous for our first visit, after leaving that building we were so happy and thanked for the good day and all nice stuff and the good doctor.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2014 | flag