Rate Dr. Ron Lichtenstein

Dr. Ron Lichtenstein's Ratings

The easyiest way without an appointment. Literally walkd rite in about 4 pm maybe even a lil after 4. Signed right in regardless had various canceled or missd appointments. The waiting room is always jammed pack and hard 2 find a seat. But at the same time staff and Dr made up 4 the inconvience by being extremely polite and helpful. They explain certain test and procedures thoroughly. Giving me the piece of mind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2513742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

I HATE this place. I never met him NOT ONCE. And I stayed all the way up until about 21 weeks. I'm having issues getting my medical records, the nurses are rude, the office is cramped and dirty, they don't make you feel like its a personal experience. They just herd you in like cattle honestly. After several times of me telling the nurse I didn't want to be seen any more she kept trying to persuade me to stay until my husband had to put his foot down, they tried to book me an appointment that day, and then I get a call saying that I have an appointment!! I hate this place! I wouldn't reccomend this doctor to any one. They do not care about you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2466938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

dr litchenstein a great dr. so is carmen simpson. the staff sucks but a good offic and he takes general paitents also so his office is my onestop shop.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2144976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2013

Really Good Doctor gave really good services to my baby and myself

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2144975].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

Great Doctors accepts walkins - the best. Unlike other offices - is there for you when you need them

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2144974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2011

you delivered my three children. Thank you Dr. Lichtenstein

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2144973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2011

The best Doctor ever. Good experience with his nurse practitioner. Great staff. Caring people. Recommend this Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2144972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2011

We went to see Dr. Lichenstein and when we got there he was on vacation and there were no doctors on staff. His office staff is incredibly rude. I would never recommend this place. It proports to be so 'caring' but they have no idea how to care for people, they refused to give us our own medical records; we had to fight to get them. No one returns calls. The ultrasound technician missed two key issues that other clinics subsequently found. I could go on but I won't.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2144971].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2011

Very rude. Dresses casually in jeans, which I find unprofessional. Didn't seem to listen to my wife. Do not recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2144970].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

I was very happy with this Dr. He did not end up delivering my son but I was very happy with the doctor who was covering for him. I would recommend this doctor to anyone. Their is a long wait at his office though because he is so busy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2144969].votes_count ]]