Rate Dr. Mark J. Mancini

Dr. Mark J. Mancini's Ratings

Be careful when you make an appointment with Dr. Mancini, because he might cancel your appointment after you have been waiting for 2 months, and then refuse to see you because he doesn't take new patients now.
This is exactly what I have experienced. I feel so disappointed (and honestly, discriminated against). If he doesn't take new patients, why didn't he tell me this in the first place? After I got a referral and transferred all my medical records to his office, during these 2 months, nobody called me to let me know that this appointment is a joke. On the day of my appointment, I was told that I could reschedule an appointment with the new doctor in the same office but not Dr. Mancini.
Really????? This is the most unprofessional and unpleasant experience I have ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551889].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

you are the greatest doctor ever and very keen. one time i had to come because i had a very high feaver thanks for helping me. keep up the great work!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1932508].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

Kind and caring physcian. He is very knowledgeable, patient, and listens. I believe he truly CARES about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1932507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2011

I wish to God he was a GP. He is an outstanding doctor who you can talk openly and frankly with and who is honest with his assessments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1932506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2011

Dr. Mancini and his staff are courteous, caring, and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1932505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

VERY GOOD. SPENDS AS MUCH TIME AS NECESSARY WITH PATIENT. ALWAYS CLLS BACK WHEN YOU LEAVE A MESSAGE.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1932504].votes_count ]]