Rate Dr. Teresa Lanier

Dr. Teresa Lanier's Ratings

Wonderful,fun and efficient staff. Very helpful and kind doctor. Sees me entire family managed to help our daughter make better decisions about her health. Excellent doctor, few like this any more.

Submitted March 22, 2014 | flag

Has to be one of the oddest experiences with a doctor I have ever had. She says one thing, then completely contradicts it in next sentence. She cut me off a LOT in the conversation and was very late to come in to see me. LOVE the office staff and LOVE the PA-C, Brian. Dr. Lanier is very unprofessional in her berating of one of my family members in my presence and in the berating of other doctors with whom she is familiar. She is also a little too vocal about her political views.

Submitted April 29, 2011 | flag

She is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. She diagnosed my hypothyroidism and my autoimmune disease Hashimoto's. She also gave me metformin to help me lose weight. She talks to you and also listens. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone else.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2009 | flag

This doctor is the absolute WORST doctor our family has ever been to! I was a patient of hers for over 2 years and all my problems were not only left unresolved but they actually got worse. She told me I was NOT diabetic, my thyroid was fine, and when my meds did not work for my other problems she refused to change them, only upped their dosages. She never remembered anything about me when I would come back, she didn't keep accurate records of my health. Once I left her and went to a new doctor he found out I in fact WAS diabetic and my thyroid had practically stopped working. He was in shock that Dr. Lanier had done NOTHING to help me. Our whole family went to her and she did nothing for any of them so now we all go somewhere else. She seemed to want to "show off" her knowledge for knowing medicines and diseases but she seemed incapable to fixing these things. She always rushed me through appointments and never wanted to listen to me, she would cut me off mid sentence. Staff is rude!

Submitted Nov. 7, 2009 | flag

I lost a day at work because the front office staff forgot to fax my referral to my gyneologist and they were not able to see me without a refferal.

Submitted May 20, 2008 | flag

Educated and well informed while at my appointments with both the doctor and PA. They take their time with the patients which I love.

Submitted March 28, 2007 | flag

diagnosed problem that saved my life; get me to specialist same week, had operation; cancer removed. No one else past two years had done anything. Spent time needed until I had everything set up.

Submitted March 28, 2007 | flag

Dr Lanier is always very helpful and knowledgeable. I love having her for my Dr.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2006 | flag

After being a patient of hers for over 3 years, the PA made it his business to tell me that I am always sick and that he would not be helpful towards me in the future.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2006 | flag

Very knowledgeable and listens to you. Asks lots of questions to understand the underlying issues. Good with kids and adults.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2006 | flag