Rate Dr. Ronald Romano

Dr. Ronald Romano's Ratings

Dr Ramano is a great doctor, if you like to be sent to a specialist for any issue. He will not treat anything all he does is hand out referrals. When he gives out his referrals his office staff will not even make the appointment. Very disappointed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2466940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Romano for over 6 years now. He is very easy to talk to and a great PCP. I wish I could say the same about his office staff. It pains me to speak with them, especially on the phone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2466939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Romano as my primary care Doctor for about 7 years. I was referred to him by my sister, and low and behold, my entire family now see's him. He is a great caring Doctor. I appreciate all he has done for me! I have seen him with various problems and he knew right where to send me. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a PCP. His office staff is great as well! Thank you Dr. Romano and staff for happily caring for myself and many members of the family =)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2145000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2011

Very thorough, detailed, nice guy and easy to talk to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2144999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2008

I've known Dr. Romano for about 8 years. I find him to be helpful and knowledgeable. He's also really easy to talk to. He was great working with me to get the dosage of my various medications just right and he actually listened to what I had to say. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2144998].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2007

Nice guy...knowledgable and friendly. His employee's could be a little friendlier, but other than that no complaints.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2144997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2006

I've been happy with him for 4 years now. Makes you feel comfortable and listens to your symptoms.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2144996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2006

Dr. Romano did not work well for me...my father loved him though. I found him to be too reliant on his PDR and not in tune with my needs and communications.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2144995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2005

I went to Dr Romano for years, nice guy, easy to talk to, and thorough

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2144994].votes_count ]]