Rate Dr. Lindsey S. Mckeen

Dr. Lindsey S. Mckeen's Ratings

Coming from a country with universal healthcare, I was reluctant to go with ARNP as my primary care.. but was very very impressed with Lindsey Mckeen at Swedish. First and foremost I got the impression that she had kept up with her medical readings and was aware of current finding and practices. Secondly I noticed she was willing to discuss my approach to my problems. She never gave me the condescending look when I decided to discuss some specific medication I prefer to use. She also took the time to discuss some non-medication (not fully holistic more like lifestyle change) approach to healthcare.. This is a very good and modern approach to health. Personally I would recommend her to anyone looking for any 'health care'. The location, ease of appointment booking, online charts are all great as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][9789].votes_count ]]