Rate Dr. Daniel P. Gay

Dr. Daniel P. Gay's Ratings

My experience with Dr. G and his staff was exeptional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2654822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

I can't say enough about how excellent this surgeon is in both his technical knowledge and expertise and his "bedside manner" is beyond reproach. His staff are a credit to a most excellent doctor. Due to my age (72)and health history, I was very concerned about this surgery and he relieved my stress, answered ALL my questions and saw me post-op in the hospital - a very welcome visitor. I am recommending him any chance I get.
Sylvia Thompson-Sheler

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2628623].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

I was very impressed with Dr. G. He took such good care of me and checked on me every day after my surgery while I was in the hospital. He was very caring and compassionate and genuinely cares about his patients. I had no doubts that I was in very good hands. I had to have an emergency gall bladder removal and Dr. G really helped to calm my fears and make me feel safe and comfortable. I would definitely recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

I am 72 years old and have been to many doctors all over our great country. The best I have ever been to is Daniel G and his staff. Better than the Mayo Clinic. Tabitha Mitchel his medical assistant is the best I have ever seen. If I owned a business I would hire her in a second. Thanks Again Bill Johnson

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2593657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

Doctor and his staff were friendly and professional. My surgery and care was handled properly and professionally from the beginning to a complete healing with no problems. I have, and will continue to highly recommend him and his office to everyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2516728].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

Dr. Gay's easy going personality and ability to explain things so they are understandable, alleviated the fears I had come in to the office with concerning my upcoming procedures. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about him and his entire team. Instructions for before and after procedures were all addressed and all questions answered. Surgery went great and everyone was so nice. I am so happy that I now have a surgeon I have complete trust and confidence in if future needs arise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2181419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

I recently had laparoscopic, hand assisted right hemicolectomy done by Dr. Daniel Gay. He is (in my opinion) a very good surgeon. I would not hesitate having him do a surgery again if needed. He gives you the time you need to discuss any questions you may have. He is also a very kind and caring person with a great personality. I would recommend him to family, friends or strangers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2181420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

He is a very friendly doctor who treats his patient with care and respect. He made sure my wound was clean and clear. He always had a smile on his face and took care of everything. He made sure I was knowledgeable in the surgery I had done and the at home care when I was released. Over all I give him a 10 and I recommend him to anyone and everyone!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][9817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

DR. GAY AND STAFF WERE EXCELLENT. THEY ANSWERED ALL QUESTIONS I HAD AND PUT MY MIND AT EAZE REGARDING THE PENDING SURGERY. DOCTOR GAY ILLUSTRATED VIA DRAWING WHAT HE WAS GOING TO DO, AND AFTER THE SURGERY, EXPLAINED WHAT HE HAD DONE. SURGERY WAS SUCCESSFUL WITH NO COMPLICATIONS. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY.n

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2181421].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

DR Gay came to see me in the hospital suffering with my Hiatal Hernia. He took very good care of me and scheduled my surgery. I was in a lot of pain before and after, he was there through the whole process.He has a very carring way, I have not seen this from any other DR. In my life time. it is so hard to find a Dr that tells you everything and spends quality time with their patients. He has a great smile and personality!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2181422].votes_count ]]