Dr. DANIEL P. GAY

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 21/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 10 reviews. Dr. DANIEL P. GAY has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Surgeon (general)-related: microsurgery, general surgery, trauma surgery, transplant surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5579188
25/06/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Gay's easy going personality and ability to explain things so they are understandable, alleviated the fears I had come in to the office with concerning my upcoming procedures. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about him and his entire team. Instructions for before and after procedures were all addressed and all questions answered. Surgery went great and everyone was so nice. I am so happy that I now have a surgeon I have complete trust and confidence in if future needs arise.  Respond
RID: 5569147
18/06/14 5 5 5 5 I recently had laparoscopic, hand assisted right hemicolectomy done by Dr. Daniel Gay. He is (in my opinion) a very good surgeon. I would not hesitate having him do a surgery again if needed. He gives you the time you need to discuss any questions you may have. He is also a very kind and caring person with a great personality. I would recommend him to family, friends or strangers.
RID: 5478658
15/05/14 5 5 5 5 DR. GAY AND STAFF WERE EXCELLENT. THEY ANSWERED ALL QUESTIONS I HAD AND PUT MY MIND AT EAZE REGARDING THE PENDING SURGERY. DOCTOR GAY ILLUSTRATED VIA DRAWING WHAT HE WAS GOING TO DO, AND AFTER THE SURGERY, EXPLAINED WHAT HE HAD DONE. SURGERY WAS SUCCESSFUL WITH NO COMPLICATIONS. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY.n
RID: 5470424
12/05/14 5 5 5 5 DR Gay came to see me in the hospital suffering with my Hiatal Hernia. He took very good care of me and scheduled my surgery. I was in a lot of pain before and after, he was there through the whole process.He has a very carring way, I have not seen this from any other DR. In my life time. it is so hard to find a Dr that tells you everything and spends quality time with their patients. He has a great smile and personality!
RID: 5313388
27/03/14 5 5 5 5 He is a very friendly doctor who treats his patient with care and respect. He made sure my wound was clean and clear. He always had a smile on his face and took care of everything. He made sure I was knowledgeable in the surgery I had done and the at home care when I was released. Over all I give him a 10 and I recommend him to anyone and everyone!!!!!
RID: 5216402
28/02/14 5 5 5 5 I had intestinal bleeding and went to WARMC. I didnt know any of the doctors. Dr. Gay took care of me. He is awesome!  Respond
RID: 5211025
25/02/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Gay and staff fulfilled our prayers,with a very difficult colon cancer that moved into the bladder he and Doc.Bashir Azher got it all. His professionalism and bearing gave us confidenceand hope and it all panned out.James L. Watson,25 Feb. 2014
RID: 5170345
08/02/14 5 5 5 5 Highly recommend him. Saved my husbands life. We love him!  Respond
RID: 4643786

31/01/14 4 1 1 2 Not a very professional run office. I had surgery, and Dr. Gay was fine, but I ended up with an infection (don't think this was anything he did). But when I called him, I did not receive a call back from him- I got a generic return phone call from the answering service. Ended up just going to the ER. When I saw Dr. Gay at my follow up appointment, he disagreed with everything the ER did and said, and was very defensive. He may be just fine, as long as all goes well, however, if there is any type of problem or concerns, his demeanor changes- he becomes defensive, argumentative and his listening and helpfulness are horrible. I will not go back to Dr. Gay, nor would I refer him to anyone.  Respond
RID: 2876243
25/09/13 5 4 5 5 Very friendly and answered all my questions. He took great care of me.