Dr. DANIEL P. GAY

Rate Dr. DANIEL P. GAY

Dr. DANIEL P. GAY's Ratings

Doctor and his staff were friendly and professional. My surgery and care was handled properly and professionally from the beginning to a complete healing with no problems. I have, and will continue to highly recommend him and his office to everyone

Submitted Aug. 28, 2014 | flag

Dr. Gay's easy going personality and ability to explain things so they are understandable, alleviated the fears I had come in to the office with concerning my upcoming procedures. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about him and his entire team. Instructions for before and after procedures were all addressed and all questions answered. Surgery went great and everyone was so nice. I am so happy that I now have a surgeon I have complete trust and confidence in if future needs arise.

Submitted June 25, 2014 | flag

I recently had laparoscopic, hand assisted right hemicolectomy done by Dr. Daniel Gay. He is (in my opinion) a very good surgeon. I would not hesitate having him do a surgery again if needed. He gives you the time you need to discuss any questions you may have. He is also a very kind and caring person with a great personality. I would recommend him to family, friends or strangers.

Submitted June 18, 2014 | flag

He is a very friendly doctor who treats his patient with care and respect. He made sure my wound was clean and clear. He always had a smile on his face and took care of everything. He made sure I was knowledgeable in the surgery I had done and the at home care when I was released. Over all I give him a 10 and I recommend him to anyone and everyone!!!!!

Submitted June 12, 2014 | flag

DR. GAY AND STAFF WERE EXCELLENT. THEY ANSWERED ALL QUESTIONS I HAD AND PUT MY MIND AT EAZE REGARDING THE PENDING SURGERY. DOCTOR GAY ILLUSTRATED VIA DRAWING WHAT HE WAS GOING TO DO, AND AFTER THE SURGERY, EXPLAINED WHAT HE HAD DONE. SURGERY WAS SUCCESSFUL WITH NO COMPLICATIONS. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY.n

Submitted May 15, 2014 | flag

DR Gay came to see me in the hospital suffering with my Hiatal Hernia. He took very good care of me and scheduled my surgery. I was in a lot of pain before and after, he was there through the whole process.He has a very carring way, I have not seen this from any other DR. In my life time. it is so hard to find a Dr that tells you everything and spends quality time with their patients. He has a great smile and personality!

Submitted May 12, 2014 | flag

I had intestinal bleeding and went to WARMC. I didnt know any of the doctors. Dr. Gay took care of me. He is awesome!

Submitted Feb. 28, 2014 | flag

Dr. Gay and staff fulfilled our prayers,with a very difficult colon cancer that moved into the bladder he and Doc.Bashir Azher got it all. His professionalism and bearing gave us confidenceand hope and it all panned out.James L. Watson,25 Feb. 2014

Submitted Feb. 25, 2014 | flag

Highly recommend him. Saved my husbands life. We love him!

Submitted Feb. 8, 2014 | flag

Not a very professional run office. I had surgery, and Dr. Gay was fine, but I ended up with an infection (don't think this was anything he did). But when I called him, I did not receive a call back from him- I got a generic return phone call from the answering service. Ended up just going to the ER. When I saw Dr. Gay at my follow up appointment, he disagreed with everything the ER did and said, and was very defensive. He may be just fine, as long as all goes well, however, if there is any type of problem or concerns, his demeanor changes- he becomes defensive, argumentative and his listening and helpfulness are horrible. I will not go back to Dr. Gay, nor would I refer him to anyone.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2014 | flag