Rate Dr. Bobby Pourziaee

Dr. Bobby Pourziaee's Ratings

Doctor Bobby Pourziaee is the BEST Podiatrist in the World! I absolutely enjoy coming to see him and his staff for their various treatments which includes: Massages, Pedicures, Cortisone Treatments in my Achilles Tendon area of my feet, etc. Doctor Pourziaee is a Very Caring Man who knows FEET Very Well and he was the man who did my Achilles Tendon Lengthening Surgeries on BOTH of my feet several years ago! Furthermore, he also has Excellent Staff which include: Glanny, the Receptionist and River and Sharon, the Massage Therapists. I would would than Highly Recommend Rodeo Drive Podiatry to anyone looking for Excellent Foot Care and by the way, they now have a Very High Class Spa next door as well to check out! Thank you for all of the Years of Your Hard Work and Sincere Dedication to my Foot Care and Well Being Needs! Sincerely yours, Howard Paul Shore, Lifetime Podiatry Client

Submitted Nov. 23, 2013 | flag

Easy appointment. He took care of issue on the spot. Staff was very helpful.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2013 | flag

I was there in February and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The office is very clean and comfortable. I lived with pain for over a year and it was becoming very difficult to walk. Thanks to Dr. Pourziaee I have been pain free for 4 month and counting. I feel like I have my life back.

Submitted June 5, 2013 | flag

My bunion had been hurting me for over 3 years. I knew that I was eventually going to need surgery. I went to Dr. Pourziaee and he made me feel comfortable and explained the whole surgical process. Anyway, I'm 2 months out from my surgery and I'm able to run and wear heels without pain. I'm extremely happy.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2012 | flag

What a great doctor! He took his time with me and cured the pain I had been dealing with for over 2 years.

Submitted July 21, 2012 | flag

Submitted April 6, 2012 | flag

Submitted Jan. 15, 2012 | flag

Dr. Pourziaee has a wonderful bedside manner. I had a painful foot condition that he treated and he relieved all my symptoms. Thank you!

Submitted Sept. 16, 2011 | flag

I had bunion surgery done by Dr Pourziaee and unfortunately it did not go well. I know have to have this re-done

Submitted Aug. 29, 2011 | flag

Dr. Pourziaee is a wonderful doctor. I would recommend him to anyone seeking foot or ankle care.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2010 | flag