Rate Dr. Michael Freedman

Dr. Michael Freedman's Ratings

I'm from Canada, but after researching many doctors,I decided to go to Michigan after hearing and reading about Dr Freedland. And I'm so happy I did! He was not only very knowledgable about my breast implant surgery, but very considerate and took his time being very thoughough. My surgery was very successful and I cannot be any happier with my final results. Worth the travel. Highly recommended in all aspects.

Submitted April 12, 2013 | flag

If it wasn't for Dr. Freedman I'm not sure I would be here today. He had a huge impact on my life. I was treated for PTSD and Depression. Life isn't perfect, it's all about having the tools to deal with it. He is a kind and compassionate Dr. with in-sight.

Submitted July 30, 2011 | flag

I has 3 consultations by 3 different doctors and Dr. Freedland took the most time in the room with my husband and I to answer all questions. He made us feel very comfortable and showed that time was not an issue. The staff was very friendly.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2009 | flag

A kind and compassionate man. I woould recomend him to anyone

Submitted Jan. 23, 2008 | flag