Rate Dr. Edward D. Agura

Dr. Edward D. Agura's Ratings

Dr. Agura has been my Physician for years...He's an excellent doctor...that's all there is to it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1933991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2013

Dr. Agura is one of the kindest most caring Drs. I have ever met. He treated my husband, giving him the best care possible. He also took the time to get to know him and always gave him uninterrupted time and consideration at each visit. We were truly blessed with Dr. Agura and all his staff. Treatment and care was exceptional in every way. Baylor is an excellent facility and Dr. Agura is an exceptional physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1933988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2010

Dr. Agura is an outstanding, caring, professional physician. He has been treating my sister and he has done so in such a gifted way. We are blessed to have him and thank God for his wisdom and caring ways.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1933990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2008

Dr. Agura has been treating my husband for approximately 4 years. He is an exceptional doctor who has saved my husband's life. My husband wouldn't be here today without his knowledge and care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1933989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2008

Dr. Agura was my Oncologist for 4 years. I've had 4 transplants. He treats me as a friend not a number. This is a quality that you will not find in most Dr.'s. He has seen me through the good times and the bad. He can not be replaced in my life! - Brandon T.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1933987].votes_count ]]