Rate Dr. Ruth B. Kantor

Dr. Ruth B. Kantor's Ratings

She didnt know what we talked about on our last visit and could not keep my appointment strait

Submitted Jan. 18, 2013 | flag

I met with Dr Ruth for the first time on April. She has so much knowledge and can pin point your personality right away. I found her to be very kind, and understanding. SHE understoods just what you are telling her. I felt comfortable with her right away. I would recommand her to anyone. ALso she is very compassionate. Her office staff is great too. She is a wonderful and a blessing to all her patients.

Submitted May 4, 2012 | flag

Dr Kantor is one of the most experienced, knowledgeable and intelligent psychiatrists I have ever been to. She can pinpoint a person's personality almost effortlessly and knows exactly what to do and say to treat them. She has helped me immensely in the issues I'm having, compared to the "psychologist" I saw previously, who didn't accept insurance (obviously) and knew a fraction of what most psychiatrists seem to know in the field of psychology. If you are dealing with any issues, I highly recommend Dr Kantor, as I can tell you from experience that she's one of the best in the field, in my opinion.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2011 | flag

Dr. Kantor is a wonderful, caring doctor. I would highly recommend her. Her staff is great too. She helped me through a divorce. I couldn't have done it without her help. The doctor I was seeing prior to her really didn't help me at all.

Submitted June 8, 2010 | flag

I went to Dr. Kantor years ago when I was clinically depressed. She is quick to write a rx, but is lacking in compassion and advice. As I was crying my eyes out she was shuffling around in her purse and pulled out a nail file and started filing!! It made me feel like I was not a priority since she seemed to be focusing more on her nails. I also felt like the receptionist heard everything I shared with Dr. Kantor since I could clearly hear her on the phone through the heating vent. Very unsympathetic doc. I do not reccomend.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2010 | flag

Dr Kantor has since resigned from BC/BS but has been very accommodating. She is very pleasant and is more then just a psychiatrist that writes a quick perscription. I Have gone to many doctors over the years and she is very honest and I definately felt cared for and she has truly helped me to the best of her ability. She is wonderful psychiatrist and cares about her patients

Submitted May 21, 2009 | flag

Submitted Dec. 28, 2007 | flag

I felt very comfortable and confident upon my first visit. Felt listened to, and under good care; and that my needs and my desired improvement/outcomes mattered to her.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2007 | flag

I would highly recommend Dr. Ruth B Kantor for anyone seeking help with a psychiatric condition requiring medication. She is very aware of all the latest treatments that are currently available. She is not really a therapist and doesn't have a "therapist personality" but more of a psychopharmacologist. Highly intelligent and really knows the drug aspects of psychiatry. Excellent doctor.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2006 | flag