Rate Dr. Liwen Tao

Dr. Liwen Tao's Ratings

I had two root canals done by Dr. Tao approximately 8 years ago. Both have failed. The one tooth broke off 3 years ago (approx. 5 years post root canal treatment) which I then needed to replace the missing tooth with a bridge. The other tooth has been flaring up with pain on and off for years, and after a CT scan and follow up with another endodontist I've been told it wasn't sealed correctly, and so I'll be having the root canal redone next week. I'm not very pleased as this is not suppose to happen. A root canal done properly should last for a lifetime.

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

Dr. Tao is awesome, punctual, nice, gentle. She is great with her patients and talks to you as she is working, letting you know what she is doing. She even called me the very next day to see how I'm feeling. I would highly recommend her to anyone who needs root canal treatment. Linda L.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2013 | flag

This doctor is awesome, punctual, nice, gentle, she is great with her patients talks to you as she is working, letting you know what she is doing, called me the very next day to see how I'm feeling. I would recommend her to anyone. Geeta D

Submitted Jan. 3, 2013 | flag

I have used Dr Tao for about 10 years. I wish every Dr. had her work ethics. I am not thrilled to have root canal. But she makes the whole process extremely doable. Her staff is just as proficient. She is truly remarkable. I just love her.CKahle

Submitted Oct. 19, 2012 | flag

I had root canals on two occasions. I was very happy with her work. She personally called to see how I was doing.

Submitted May 9, 2008 | flag

WONDERFUL LADY. HAVE HAD BAD ROOT CANALS IN PAST, SHE WAS AWESOME. SMALL HANDS, VERY FAST. GREAT GIRLS IN OFFICE, VERY PLESANT AND HELPFUL!!!

Submitted Sept. 25, 2007 | flag

She didnt know what she was doing,she is supposedly a root canal specialist but she did a root canal on the wrong tooth.1 day before my wedding I had to go on emergency to get a root canal on the right tooth! She didnt even test the tooth that I told her was bothering me a lot, because I think that my primary doctor fixed and because he recommended me to her she didnt want to say that I had a problem there (when my usual doctor fixed a filling on my tooth accidentally touched my nerve and slowly my nerve died, so you can imagine the pain I was on) when I called her to talk to her about my problem, she was very rude to me on the phone. So what she did was charge me 870 dollars for a root canal, on the wrong tooth, and I say that because I went there when I was in a lot of pain and the pain never went away just got worst, she didnt do any tests on the tooth I told her was bothering me, and I almost missed my wedding the day, the most important day of my life.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2006 | flag