Rate Dr. Nirmala Akkapeddi

Dr. Nirmala Akkapeddi's Ratings

Great doctor great bed side manner! I found the staff to be wonderful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2533828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

By far the worst dr! All she cares is about money. Has no idea what she's doing. Do NOT go to her unless you want to worry about having diseases you don't even have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527152].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 6, 2014

I saw Dr. Akkapeddi for about five years when I lived in New Jersey. I never had any problem with her staff. I found them both nice and competent. I thought Dr. Akkapeddi very thorough. She listened to me. She remembered (or read up before she saw me) things we had discussed in past visits - and that's something that very few doctors I've seen have done. I've had more than one doctor forget that I had had cancer and had some anatomy removed as a result. That's not a small detail! Dr. Akkapeddi never forgot. I was struggling with depression too. I never felt looked down on by her for it, and, very importantly, she still took my other medical complaints seriously. It is a bit unusual the way she calls you in the discuss test results when they are good, but after I got used to it I liked it because sometimes it is important to follow up when the results are normal. (For example, if your thyroid is fine what else might be causing fatigue?)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1934286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1934290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2012

Although I feel this doctor has the potential to be very good, her office is totaly disorganzied. I go evey 3 months for blood work and there is never the same staff working there. She also calls you back to the office after blood is drawn only to tell you everything is fine and to charge you another copay. Behind every good dr there needs to an even better office manager. Dr. A. you need to get a mature office manager to manage your practice and keep you on track, a nurse assistant and 2 office assitants to work the front desk.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1934285].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

excellent doctor! great diagnostician keeps up with all the advances in medicine and gives you the quality care

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1934284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2012

Best doctor' best bedside manner! she saved my life by diagnosing a complex problem i had

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1934283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2011

I am not at all satisfied with this lady. She is always behind makes more visit and finally make more money. She always scare you that your cholestral, sugar is at bottom etc. If you do a test then she will call you to the office to tell u that nothing is wrong. One time she told my wife that her hemoglobine is low and when my wife went to another doctor it was opposite. Her staff if you forget to have your copay will make u go all around to get copay before they can entertain. Once you are with her for consultation, she will talk very nicely but bottom line more visit, more scary story and make more money is her motive by giving false and scary advise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1934289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010

Dr. Akkapeddi is most caring physician, very knowledgeable with thorough follow-up and good listening skills. She is passionate about her career. Her staff is extremely friendly with outstanding patient skills. Everyone in this office is firm, but extremely caring and their action confirm this. My every call to their office was returned on the very same day. I would recommend Dr. Akkapeddi to every member of my family and all my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1934282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2010

I love Dr. Akkapeddi.She is a very good doctor and very smart. She can for the most part diagnose any problem you have. Her staff is phenomenal they always get back to me as soon as they can. The phlebotomist is the best at drawing blood. I highly recommend anyone who reads this should switch to her practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1934281].votes_count ]]