Rate Dr. Calvin Johnson

Dr. Calvin Johnson's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2487647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

Calvin and his staff are truly professionals. From Donna- Head nurse to Dr. Johnson. It is obvious the patient is the most important subject. I was fortunate to have him perform 2 procedures and both are coming along very well. I truly wish he did hip surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1934371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

He is one of the best. I had turned to him after injuring my knee and, I am almost to 100% . Had surgery in October

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1934370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

Dr. Johnson did surgery on both of my knees 2 years ago and they are back to normal, completely fixed. Several friends had this same surgery from different doctors and their knees never fully recovered. I feel very lucky to have found such an excellent doctor who did a great job. He was referred to me by someone else who was completely satisfied with their surgery experience with Dr. Johnson.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1934369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2012

Dr. Johnson was very caring toward us and explained everything in depth. His staff is awesome.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1934368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2012

I first saw a dr who tried to send me to work prematurely & it resulted in a contingency injury. I was awarded a change in drs & Dr. Johnson became my new dr for my fully blown knee. He (& his staff - Donna, Brian, JT, etc) are professional, kind & experts. I would not have the recovery I have had anyone else done my surgery. I trust Dr J & will always use him in the future! My mother was also injured the other day & needs surgery. I am sending her to him. He's an expert & truly knows his business yet he's not pompous. I can't recommend Dr. Johnson & his staff enough!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1934367].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2012

I feel blessed to have found this awesome orthopedic surgeon. I have been in horrible pain for two years, but Dr Johnson was able to surgically repair my damaged shoulder that another surgeon tried but failed to resolve. He is not only technically superior but he is also kind and compassionate. Be patient with his schedule and be very flexible. He is in high demand for a good reason. You will not be disappointed. I feel very fortunate to have followed the trail of praise to this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1934366].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2011

Dr. Johnson is by far one of the best doctors around. I had to have a total hip replacement 21 years ago, and it's still doing great. I have had many doctors ask who did my hip replacement, and they say it one of the best they have seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1934365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2011

One word rating GREAT. He repaired my rotator cuff. Always took time for me and answered my questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1934364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Had rotator cuff suregery Dec 2010 after having injured my shoulder in 1993. There was much concern about muscle atrophy. The repair was 100 percent successful and virtually no scar. EXCELLENT RESULTS... I chose him over physicians employed by my employer and I have NO regrets in doing so...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1934363].votes_count ]]