Rate Dr. Ronald B. Orr

Dr. Ronald B. Orr's Ratings

I was looking for the right periodontist close to the area where I live. Found Dr.Orr. Read about him and his office. Decided to see this doctor, as I have a huge gum problem. Dr. Orr did a great job in helping me out. I think the price is rather on a higher end, but he does a very good job taken care of you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1934485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2012

Dr. Orr and his staff are terrific. Dr. Orr did a great job on my severe gum disease. He's easy to talk to and personable. His staff is wonderful - skilled and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1934484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

Dr. Orr is great, and his staff is FANTASTIC!! They know you are very stressed out and nervous about some serious periodontal issues, and they are SO kind to you and do everything they can to ease your mind. I have never encountered an office staff that was this kind and caring and made me feel so well cared for. Dr. Orr did a complicated procedure on my gums/roots 2 years ago and I have had no problems with it. Cool and nice guy, too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1934483].votes_count ]]