Rate Dr. Caroline Ann Sibley

Dr. Caroline Ann Sibley's Ratings

Lovely gyn! Felt very comfortable with her, she is fast & efficient!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507208].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

I just have to leave a comment here. All my life I had a long labia which hurt when I run and did other activities. I ended up getting a labiaplasty by Dr. Sibley... she was my gyno at the time and the surgery would be covered. I was very very nervous in the waiting room but the nurse insisted I would be fine and she did this surgery "all the time". Well I DOUBT THAT HIGHLY because she performed an absolute hack job. The ends were rigid and gross looking. She hadn't even taken enough off to fix the problem. It also took a LONG time to heal.. I didn't notice this until I paid $3000 to get a revision surgery by a true professional... and that took 2 days to heal I was walking fine pretty much after the second day. My surgery with Dr. Sibley and I was limping for weeks which doesn't make sense but the REVISION should have taken longer to heal!! When I went back to the doctor who did my revision for a follow up appointment, TWO YEARS LATER, he still remembered the absolute horrid job she did. Just a psychological mind f*ck to have your genital area hacked up like that. So glad the problem is now fixed and I've been doing fine! Long story short, Dr Sibley was OK as a gyno but DO NOT go to her for this procedure specifically!! An absolute nightmare

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Sibley for over 5 years and she has been wonderful. I have a complicated medical history and she has taken all factors into account. Her follow up care is amazing and she personally calls with results when necessary. Her beside manner before and after my surgery was amazing she was explained everything to me and my family. I had complications with my surgery and she made sure that all my follow up care was top notch.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1934579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2014

I would not recomment this doctor to the high risk pregnancy because I was seeing her when I was pregnant with high blood pressure , had to wait 6 month to see her for nothing , one week was left for my due date I LOST my baby ,if I would tell her about my high blood pressure , heart problem she would tell me thats normal because Im pregnant but all that affect me to lose my baby , she seems very busy Dr so I would not recomment her to the pregnant women because we need time from Dr, to understant our situation and our health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1934578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2013

Love this Dr. Bedside manner is amazing! Always so happy and made me feel comfortable. Tells it how it is but with compassion. I started seeing Dr. Sibley for a. Implicated pregnancy and I am so happy she is my Dr. I am currently still pregnant but I have no fear or stress over my delivery/possible c-section knowing I will be in Dr. Sibleys hands. Very busy office but all the staff is very polite and accommodating, couldn't be happier!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1934577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2013

I am a new patient being referred to Dr.Sibley.I havent got a appointment yet does anyone have any idea how long I could be waiting to get in???Dr Sibley delivered my grandson and was wonderul so i am looking forward to having her take care of me

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1934576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Dr. Sibley is a fantastic doctor. I found her to be comforting and compassionate during my visit to the ER and the subsequent surgery. I would recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1934575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2013

When my sister became Dr. Sibley's patient this past month, Dr. S took time to listen concerns and adapt the treatment plan, made time on a fri. to finish a new referral in a timely fashion and showed great compassion and kindness. Thank you Dr. Sibley, this has meant a lot, not only to my sister, but to our whole family

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1934574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2012

I went ti see dr sibley fir the first time when u was 21 yrs old. I was si scred because if a past gynocological issue..dr sibley was very understanding and caring and gentle. Later she performed a lapocoptive surgery and was nice again amazing with great bed side manner..recently I was blessed enough to have her be able to deliver my baby boy..I almost do nit have words ti express how amazing she was and hoe she involved both my husband and my mother in his delivery..later she performed another surgery and was once again caring and reassuring. She is an amazing doctor and I have been blessed to be able ti have her as my obgyn. Her staff has always been wondnrful and informative.when u had a concern the nurse wiuld always call me back,and even dr sibley has after hours.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1934573].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2011

True to many of the things said previously; I had full hysterectomy at 39 by Dr. S; Very small incision; I would say she's not 'soft' but not brash either; She is VERY good at what she does and I had many questions - she took the time to answer them - She can't read your mind, so come prepared with a list of questions, she will ask you, is there anything else?? She does everything possible to try to stay on schedule including wheeling me to the O.R on stretcher - what more could you ask for? ;) Made time for my husband before & after surgery where my mom was just getting too panicked & sort of brushed her off (can't say i blamed her-lol) Overall very pleased with Dr; Unfortunately I thought her nurse Mary was very unpractical, inefficient and quite scatterbrained at times - be sure to confirm things if you are unsure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1934572].votes_count ]]