Rate Dr. Caroline Ann Sibley

Dr. Caroline Ann Sibley's Ratings

As 1st time parents my wife and I were nervous and had tons of questions. Dr. Sibley answered all our questions and put our minds at ease about the various issues and complications we experienced during our 1st pregnancy. As a man who was basically just along for the ride she did her best to address all my concerns and put my mind at ease. My wife enjoyed every visit. During our second pregnancy a short time later again our care was second to none and we had the privilege of having her deliver our baby this time around. Considering the absolute mayhem that transpired there's was nothing but a cal presence throughout the delivery unlike our first which was handled by the doctor on call. My wife would not want any other obgyn and as the guy just along for the ride I'd have to second that. It also helps when the nursing staff tell you that during their pregnancies they CHOSE her as their obgyn. If that doesn't say it all I don't know what to tell you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2637807].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

She is cold, condescending and does not have the best interest of the patient at heart. I started going to doctor Sibley when I was 17 and suffered from abnormal periods. She was quick to diagnose me with PCOS yet did not discuss repercussions or treatment options. Since then, I have had an extremely painful emergency visit to the ER from an ovarian cyst rupturing on my ovary. Now being on the pill since that episode, my cysts have cleared which is great news. However, when I called to book my appt for Dr. Sibley, she indicated that my pelvic ultrasound was normal and no cysts were present, therefore a visit was not warranted. She has ZERO compassion for those with fertility or reproductive issues. I have zero tolerance for her cavalier attitude toward the well being of others. She is clearly in the wrong profession. Happy to be referred to a caring and compassionate OB-GYN!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624477].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Dr. Sibley saved me from years of excessive bleeding and horrible pain, that turned out to be endometriosis adhesions basically gluing my bladder uterus and bowel together.

She was supportive, offered me options - until then, my previous OB/GYN did nothing about except an ultrasound and pregnancy tests - and did what no other doctor would because I was "too young". It's been a year since my hysterectomy and the only issue I had was some granulation tissue that made me start bleeding again. She did a small procedure right there in the office, very painful, but nothing I hadn't felt before with the constant pain. Now that all has healed, her last words to me was "enjoy your freedom". I will!

Great doctor, with a great staff. Early morning and lunch time appointments were the most timely.

Be sure to ask questions, and mention any doubts you may have. Make a list before the appointment if you need - I used to. Communication must also come from the patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2614360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

Lovely gyn! Felt very comfortable with her, she is fast & efficient!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507208].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

I just have to leave a comment here. All my life I had a long labia which hurt when I run and did other activities. I ended up getting a labiaplasty by Dr. Sibley... she was my gyno at the time and the surgery would be covered. I was very very nervous in the waiting room but the nurse insisted I would be fine and she did this surgery "all the time". Well I DOUBT THAT HIGHLY because she performed an absolute hack job. The ends were rigid and gross looking. She hadn't even taken enough off to fix the problem. It also took a LONG time to heal.. I didn't notice this until I paid $3000 to get a revision surgery by a true professional... and that took 2 days to heal I was walking fine pretty much after the second day. My surgery with Dr. Sibley and I was limping for weeks which doesn't make sense but the REVISION should have taken longer to heal!! When I went back to the doctor who did my revision for a follow up appointment, TWO YEARS LATER, he still remembered the absolute horrid job she did. Just a psychological mind f*ck to have your genital area hacked up like that. So glad the problem is now fixed and I've been doing fine! Long story short, Dr Sibley was OK as a gyno but DO NOT go to her for this procedure specifically!! An absolute nightmare

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Sibley for over 5 years and she has been wonderful. I have a complicated medical history and she has taken all factors into account. Her follow up care is amazing and she personally calls with results when necessary. Her beside manner before and after my surgery was amazing she was explained everything to me and my family. I had complications with my surgery and she made sure that all my follow up care was top notch.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1934579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2014

I would not recomment this doctor to the high risk pregnancy because I was seeing her when I was pregnant with high blood pressure , had to wait 6 month to see her for nothing , one week was left for my due date I LOST my baby ,if I would tell her about my high blood pressure , heart problem she would tell me thats normal because Im pregnant but all that affect me to lose my baby , she seems very busy Dr so I would not recomment her to the pregnant women because we need time from Dr, to understant our situation and our health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1934578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2013

Love this Dr. Bedside manner is amazing! Always so happy and made me feel comfortable. Tells it how it is but with compassion. I started seeing Dr. Sibley for a. Implicated pregnancy and I am so happy she is my Dr. I am currently still pregnant but I have no fear or stress over my delivery/possible c-section knowing I will be in Dr. Sibleys hands. Very busy office but all the staff is very polite and accommodating, couldn't be happier!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1934577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2013

I am a new patient being referred to Dr.Sibley.I havent got a appointment yet does anyone have any idea how long I could be waiting to get in???Dr Sibley delivered my grandson and was wonderul so i am looking forward to having her take care of me

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1934576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Dr. Sibley is a fantastic doctor. I found her to be comforting and compassionate during my visit to the ER and the subsequent surgery. I would recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1934575].votes_count ]]