Dr. Deborah T. Zarek

Grad. Year: 2000

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.2 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. Deborah T. Zarek has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5540691

06/06/14 3 5 1 1 hostile, stubborn, doesn't listen, her actions contradict her words; no empathy (think Marie Antoinette); exorbitant doses of SSRI's are inappropriate, brutal, and harmful; I wish she had voiced her objection to treating me during the many years when I was healthy because she creates obstacles to my recovery now that I've become ill on her watch. I'm appalled by her malicious conduct, that she denies me help the only time that I've asked for it, and that she blames the patient when a pill is ineffective. I'd be well by now if I'd gone to any other doctor but her for treatment.
Paid (or co-pay): $20
Respond

02/05/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.0

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Deborah" to "Deborah T."
RID: 2565840
20/02/13 5 1 2 3 Left the appointment feeling misunderstood and not taken seriously.  Respond
RID: 2485789
29/11/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Zarek, Dr. Donahoe, and their whole team are wonderful. Thank you!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1524254
28/08/11 5 5 5 5 A great physician! You can tell she is truly concerned with her patients and informed. She often spends a significant amount of time explaining courses of action and treatment options. She responds to concerns online. I feel extremely comfortable in her care!
RID: 1470106
22/06/11 5 5 5 5 She's super awesome! Knows you personally, and caters your treatment to your medical history.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1419126
18/04/11 4 5 5 5 I feel comfortable under the care of Dr. Zarek. She keeps up to date on latest research findings, is easy to reach and keeps tests up to date.
RID: 675898
29/08/08 2 5 5 5 Too bad that 1 staffer is rude on a continual basis. It's the reason I am leaving. I have no intentions of taking time off work to go to her office to get the reults of blood work. I've noticed that every visit prompts a follow up visit.
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 70673
14/12/06 5 4 5 Excellent. I think the only reason this doctor did not receive a 5 in helpfulness is probably due to my own inability to express my opinions on what it is I would like to do in regard to my treatment.  Respond
RID: 46538
20/09/06 4 5 5 First visit, outstanding experience. She listened, evaluated and is extremely knowledgeable. Made one feel at ease.