Rate Dr. Deborah T. Zarek

Dr. Deborah T. Zarek's Ratings

hostile, stubborn, doesn't listen, her actions contradict her words; no empathy (think Marie Antoinette); exorbitant doses of SSRI's are inappropriate, brutal, and harmful; I wish she had voiced her objection to treating me during the many years when I was healthy because she creates obstacles to my recovery now that I've become ill on her watch. I'm appalled by her malicious conduct, that she denies me help the only time that I've asked for it, and that she blames the patient when a pill is ineffective. I'd be well by now if I'd gone to any other doctor but her for treatment.

Submitted June 6, 2014 | flag

Left the appointment feeling misunderstood and not taken seriously.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2013 | flag

Dr. Zarek, Dr. Donahoe, and their whole team are wonderful. Thank you!

Submitted Nov. 29, 2012 | flag

A great physician! You can tell she is truly concerned with her patients and informed. She often spends a significant amount of time explaining courses of action and treatment options. She responds to concerns online. I feel extremely comfortable in her care!

Submitted Aug. 28, 2011 | flag

She's super awesome! Knows you personally, and caters your treatment to your medical history.

Submitted June 22, 2011 | flag

I feel comfortable under the care of Dr. Zarek. She keeps up to date on latest research findings, is easy to reach and keeps tests up to date.

Submitted April 18, 2011 | flag

Too bad that 1 staffer is rude on a continual basis. It's the reason I am leaving. I have no intentions of taking time off work to go to her office to get the reults of blood work. I've noticed that every visit prompts a follow up visit.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2008 | flag

Excellent. I think the only reason this doctor did not receive a 5 in helpfulness is probably due to my own inability to express my opinions on what it is I would like to do in regard to my treatment.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2006 | flag

First visit, outstanding experience. She listened, evaluated and is extremely knowledgeable. Made one feel at ease.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2006 | flag