Rate Dr. Janet K. Turkle

Dr. Janet K. Turkle's Ratings

Dr. Turkle is a very talented, knowledgable and kind person. I have had numerous surgeries with her following a weight loss of over 100 pounds. It takes an artistic PS, who has an eye for esthetics to be able to turn lumps of loose skin into a normal and natural looking body. She gives people natural looking contours (check out her website). What she has done for me has been life changing. I highly reccomend Dr. Turkle!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2679848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2015

A lot of pressure. Lack of communication. Long waits but quick hurried procedures.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2665974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

Had facial at Phases and the experience was great and would highly recommend it

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1934920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2013

Dr Turkle is the best plastic surgeon she did my breast augmentation and I have recommended her to so many people and her nurses are great as well I was very very pleased with the outcome thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1934919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2012

Dr. Turkle is great. Very meticulous, caring and a true professional. I was very concerned about scaring and I have none, even though I have a problem with keloids. I would send friends and family to her anytime. The surgery she performed on me, (face, eyes, chin) gave me as much self esteem as I experienced when I got contact lenses at age 16. I did not expect that or even realize that I needed the psychological "lift". I may have her do a few other procedures, as I was just that pleased and happy with these results. She and her staff as well as the surgical center RNs and anesthesiologists she uses, make a comforting, reassuring team. My care at the Women's Surgery Center was excellent...unsurpassed in my few surgical experiences.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1934918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2011

very pleased with work done, would def return again if given opportunity!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1934917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2011

Busy office, very nice office staff, but that is it. Once they have your money, they dont care if you are happy. In February, I bought the eye cream Youth Complex $105! I used it for 2 months. When I went back, I told them I was not happy and it actually caused me more eye wrinkles. I was told that I have to bring it back within 30 days- it takes more than 30 days to determine how something is going to work. In April I had Juvederm filler-$450/syringe. I had 1/2 left. The nurse told me that when I needed it, I could come back and it would be here, and a $50 charge is all I would pay. I just went back for botox and wanted a filler touch up. The new doc told me, sorry-she should not have done that and they dont keep syringes and she was told about doing this. No offer of compensation. I am out $225-Just 'sorry'. I could have just used it up then if I knew they didnt save it. Again, once they have your $, they dont care if you are happy. It seems they do not stand behind their service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1934916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2011

Dr. Turkle and her staff are the best.Very knowledgable and caring.Dr. Turkle personally took an interest in my recovery and needs,I could not asked for a better team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1934915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2011

Stitches from procedure re-opened wound and caused extra scarring. Doc did not agree to fix in the way that I requested.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1934914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

Dr. Turkle is amazing! I just had a breast augmentation and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. I feel so good! The office was very quick, no wait and Dr. Turkle gave me all the time I wanted to ask questions. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for good results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1934913].votes_count ]]