Rate Dr. Jennifer Hutchison

Dr. Jennifer Hutchison's Ratings

Great doctor who listens. I have used her for all 4 of my pregnancies and wouldn't go anywhere else.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

Annual exam rescheduled 2 different times, then when I had my appt. did not get seen until a 1 1/2 hour wait time. Dr. Hutchison is wonderful but her wait time is ridiculous to say the very least. Her office staff is horrible, rude and not welcoming at all. Good thing I have been her patient for a long time. But with the long wait times and snotty staff I am thinking of changing doctors. Too bad because I love the doctor.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2014 | flag

Submitted Jan. 1, 2014 | flag

Dr. Hutchinson is fabulous, just outstanding in every way. Her check out staff person is rude and not friendly at all, not even the slightest smile. My really good visit ended on a sour note because of her. Hard to believe that such a pleasant, friendly and caring physician would have a staff member like that.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2013 | flag

If you enjoy rude nurses, waiting an hour after your scheduled appointment time, being charged for undiscussed lab tests and being diagnosed incorrectly then Dr. Hutchinson is the right doctor for you. I highly advise women to stay away from this practice.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2013 | flag

She is an amazing doctor and is very personal. When we got pregnant with our son she kept encouraging us on how great we were doing even my husband. I may live on the Northwest side of town, but she is completely worth the drive. She even came in on her day off (Sunday) when I was her only patient she induced me because of my PUPPS. She is amazing!

Submitted July 12, 2013 | flag

I love this woman. She helped me get pregnant twice, finding out I had poly-cystic ovarian disease. I agree with the comments regarding being punctual. I waited an average of an hour per visit, but in my opinion, it was worth it. She cares about you! She wants your pregnancy and baby to be as healthy as possible. I appreciated her professionalism, but loved her motherly, kind spirit. I want her to deliver all of my babies. I suggest her highly!

Submitted April 30, 2013 | flag

Dr. Hutchison is hands down the best doctor I've ever seen for any reason. Even my husband lamented, too bad you don't see men. She's that nice!

Submitted Jan. 18, 2012 | flag

Dr. Hutchinson is a great doctor very caring, but her office staff leaves a bad taste in your mouth. They are abrupt, treat you like another number, and do not have the professionalism that the Doctor has.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2012 | flag

I love, love, love Dr. Hutchison! She is a fantastic OB/GYN, she delivered my two sons who were both early and she was wonderful. She is warm and very helpful with and knowledgeable about everything I've ever dealt with! She is very sensitive about my concerns, I trust that she will always do everything she is able to for me!

Submitted Aug. 8, 2011 | flag